4.60 star(s) 5 Votes

aklik

Mar 24, 2018
Focus on killing the clones and Mini Mirage first, they will stop spawning after some time and will weaken the boss.
But if there is mini Mirage on the map - that means you take off your protection, which isnt a good thing.

J314

Apr 30, 2020
Giratena, just wanted to say again ありがと ! I started studying Japanese recently and hope to one day have N3 fluency. Maybe one day I could help you out on one of these projects lol. Anyway cheers!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Giratena

Giratena

Mar 11, 2018
Giratena, just wanted to say again ありがと ! I started studying Japanese recently and hope to one day have N3 fluency. Maybe one day I could help you out on one of these projects lol. Anyway cheers!
Wow, thank you! And you're very welcome ^^
If you have any Japanese questions feel free to ask on the translation discord. I'd love to help!
All the best for your Japanese learning :D

Is the translation still going strong?
It is! I've been quite busy with uni but I'm happy to say I've just opened Playtesting signups for ch11 on discord today for those who would like to help out (and have the game). If anyone would like to help out feel free to pop over and say hi :D

Ch11 is quite long. Expect lots of dialogue.

Last edited:

Giratena

Mar 11, 2018
Is it possible to get the succubus from ch8,9,10 and 11?
It's not sadly. Only succubus up to chapter 7 are recruitable.

Also regarding Griesas animations, they were originally planned to be used for a sidequest featuring her, but her chapter never got made so the art went unused (the art was meant for her sidequest chapter and not her town scene). Hope that clears things up ^^

Apr 3, 2020
It's not sadly. Only succubus up to chapter 7 are recruitable.

Also regarding Griesas animations, they were originally planned to be used for a sidequest featuring her, but her chapter never got made so the art went unused (the art was meant for her sidequest chapter and not her town scene). Hope that clears things up ^^
Thanks for replying :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Giratena

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
You can recruit succubi? How?
after finishing the game you can start new game+ and buy it as an extra
no harem option...
they're just regular units and turn to enemies when they are defeated
they can only use "service" on the hero, missed potential if you ask me (just like the griesas animations)
but dev rather works on some dumb card game :cautious:

Reactions: HoboCrawfish

Drizzt78

Dec 5, 2019
What are the chances the reminiscence room will be translated? Or rather, since all the dialog is translated already, it will be updated for the reminiscence room?

Reactions: Taisha

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
What are the chances the reminiscence room will be translated? Or rather, since all the dialog is translated already, it will be updated for the reminiscence room?
My understanding is that the reminiscence room will be translated in full, just not until the rest of the game is done being translated. I believe the aim behind this is to be able to translate the reminiscence room in one go and not have to keep coming back to it, so expect it after the side levels are done would be my best guess.

Reactions: Taisha and Giratena

Drizzt78

Dec 5, 2019
My understanding is that the reminiscence room will be translated in full, just not until the rest of the game is done being translated. I believe the aim behind this is to be able to translate the reminiscence room in one go and not have to keep coming back to it, so expect it after the side levels are done would be my best guess.
Shame. I would like to have access to all the interactions in one handy place - replaying the level isn't nearly as easy (particularly with the RNG)

Reactions: Volta

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
Shame. I would like to have access to all the interactions in one handy place - replaying the level isn't nearly as easy (particularly with the RNG)
I agree, however don't be too worried, according to the discord channel Giratena is done with the translations for the final chapter (11) and is now in the testing/checking phase so the final main chapter is only a few days/a week away, after that the side chapters are not even close to the size of a normal chapter so it's coming together pretty well. Also my assumption is that translating the Rem room is going to be largely a cut and paste job of what is already done, not sure on that but i certainly would expect it to be pretty damn fast.

Reactions: Taisha and Furabia

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
Are there any plans of adding more chapters to the game? Also Giratena , thanks for the translations so far!
The game is complete and Giratena mentioned that the Dev moved on to a new project, something to do with cards, i'm not sure you'll need to check with him. Either way i doubt we'll see this game expanded, a sequel would be amazing, don't know how likely that would be but we can hope.

Reactions: A619

A619

Jul 10, 2018
The game is complete and Giratena mentioned that the Dev moved on to a new project, something to do with cards, i'm not sure you'll need to check with him. Either way i doubt we'll see this game expanded, a sequel would be amazing, don't know how likely that would be but we can hope.
Feelsbadman

Reactions: Volta

Drizzt78

Dec 5, 2019
If you complete the quest chain with the nipple-playing village girl (in the priestess village), does she show up anywhere else as a full succubus?

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
If you complete the quest chain with the nipple-playing village girl (in the priestess village), does she show up anywhere else as a full succubus?
Not that i've noticed but it's a good question, many of the events that have Ray get his stats chewed on or fetishes added or w/e seem like they should/could have lingering effects outside of battle but i haven't found any, if anyone knows if these events mean anything in the long run other than in battle difficulty(especially if the mirage scene effects matter for the final boss) then please say.
I've been wondering about this for some time and thought I'd wait for the final chapter to be translated before restarting and making progressive saves where each of these events occur and experimenting with them.

Drizzt78

Dec 5, 2019
For some reason, Ray speaks only in musical notes and dots over the last few levels? Battle and post battle sequences only, not in town. It didn't even get that it's happening at first.

In addition - stuff like Greisa's animated temptation is in the game, but doesn't display due to poor coding, right? Any chance of a patch (not necessarily on the part of the translator) to make it available?

IND3X

Jul 30, 2018
No chance of patch nor any plan to do something similar from author or translator. Looks like the animation was intended for Griesa's side quest which was scraped off altogether from the game. The unused Griesa animation most likely will be used in his next card game.

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes