4.60 star(s) 5 Votes

edale

Apr 1, 2018
when i lose it just goes to game over screen no h scenes. Please help
The Space Bar immediately ends a scene, so if you're using that to advance text, then that's your problem. Advance text with either a left-click or the 'z' button.

Errende

Jun 8, 2018
Still can't seem to start a new game while running this through Wine. I don't suppose anyone has figured out a fix?

SimplyAlmighty

Mar 16, 2021
from what i know nothing complicated is required on windows if all files are present. if any error messages appears il try to help. this games doesnt even need jap region settings, that some h-games do- to link files.
Alright awesome, whenever I try to open up the game I get these two error messages. I'm not sure what files could be missing of course.

1652592961253.png 1652592991812.png

SimplyAlmighty

Mar 16, 2021
Did you unzip the files so they kept japanese symbols rather than getting corrupted? If not that might be the issue and you can fix it by using specific settings in winrar.
I figured out what the problem was, I forgot to download the main game smh. Thank you though

Dwerpz

Mar 14, 2021
ok it worked for me but the game will only be opened in a small window and I've no way to increase it to full screen, I tried task manager but then I get a full screen with the actual game only taking one quarter of my screen and the rest being black, I think that's because the version you posted is only 500 mb when the game should be almost 1 gb (says on dlsite)

hirosan1337

May 16, 2018
ok it worked for me but the game will only be opened in a small window and I've no way to increase it to full screen, I tried task manager but then I get a full screen with the actual game only taking one quarter of my screen and the rest being black, I think that's because the version you posted is only 500 mb when the game should be almost 1 gb (says on dlsite)
F4 for fullscreen. Otherwise I dunno.

Reactions: Dwerpz

Dwerpz

Mar 14, 2021
but it's still bugging me, can you guys maximize the game normally? and when doing that are the graphics getting worse or does the game stay sharp? (referring to lust grimm where the graphics got way worse since I basically forced the game to maximize, through task manager since f4 doesn't work, and therefore everything got stretched)

and am I missing something? since the version worstcresent kindly provided is 500 mb instead of 1 gb

Dusaro

Jan 27, 2019
Looking at the game's full cg gallery I've noticed several scenes that don't seem to appear in-game. Any clues in how to get them?

worstcresent

Feb 21, 2022
Looking at the game's full cg gallery I've noticed several scenes that don't seem to appear in-game. Any clues in how to get them?
there are extra areas you can get in 'free quest' section by doing dialogue quests in gather info. and in NG+ you can hire the girls and have them service ray in quests. i droped a save file and wrote more about this earlier in the thread.

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes