4.60 star(s) 5 Votes

Dusaro

Jan 27, 2019
there are extra areas you can get in 'free quest' section by doing dialogue quests in gather info. and in NG+ you can hire the girls and have them service ray in quests. i droped a save file and wrote more about this earlier in the thread.
In gather info, some quests (e.g. the 'Bar lady' quest) have no art even though the images are present in the gallery

worstcresent

Feb 21, 2022
In gather info, some quests (e.g. the 'Bar lady' quest) have no art even though the images are present in the gallery
i guess the devs didn't finish coding some things but the game is fully released already. they are currently working on a new game succubus duel that might release close to the end of this year or early next year. btw can you say how to see the gallery because im sort of intrested in seeing the images myself

Dusaro

Jan 27, 2019
i guess the devs didn't finish coding some things but the game is fully released already. they are currently working on a new game succubus duel that might release close to the end of this year or early next year. btw can you say how to see the gallery because im sort of intrested in seeing the images myself
I just googled 'succubus senki cg'. Here's the one I've found:

I've yet to see in-game pictures 159 to 184, 519 to 539 and a few more

TFGuy

Dec 10, 2018
I've seen videos online called "Succubus Senki If - (Insert Character) END".
Does anyone know where these scenes come from? Are they somewhere in the game, are they from an entirely different game, or something else?

worstcresent

Feb 21, 2022
159-184 they are prob the scene for grissa 185 in bar lady quest, but the devs forgot about it cos it costs 3 units.
519-539 are in the game, in a defeat scene (when whole party loses and refrences the last succubus interacted with)
most recolored characters are not in the game only a few in bonus quests and reminiscence room.
638-639 is a tutorial character in succubus duel
640,641 654-658 are probably to be added succubus duel when it releases
the succubus senki if ENDs are prob the defeat scenes from this game unless the tags on the vids were incorrect

Reactions: Jhony Miro

TFGuy

Dec 10, 2018
the succubus senki if ENDs are prob the defeat scenes from this game unless the tags on the vids were incorrect
I haven't found them in the game, yet. And they seem to be "what if" endings, instead of defeat scenes.

Here's a video for an example:

IND3X

Jul 30, 2018
All Senki IF or END videos are fanmade scenario or ending for the succubus that I like, call it fanfic if you must. There's no fanmade version of the game. The appearance of the game was replicated using RPGMAKER.

• Sad
Reactions: TFGuy

TFGuy

Dec 10, 2018
seems they are from a fan made version of the game, so yea i have no clue where to find it
All Senki IF or END videos are fanmade scenario or ending for the succubus that I like, call it fanfic if you must. There's no fanmade version of the game. The appearance of the game was replicated using RPGMAKER.
Dang it! Oh well, thanks for telling me guys.

nvoim

Nov 9, 2019
There is no development happening for the translation on this game. As far as I know it is fully translated though, so I'm not sure what you would want!

SymbolicSalad

Jan 7, 2020
There are a few untranslated lines in the recollection room.

From the top of my head I remember one of Cherish's footjob strike beg scenes.

A few things are also completely broken in the recollection room, such as the big breasted girl's beg only being able to actually hurt you if she uses her hand.

SymbolicSalad

Jan 7, 2020
There are a few untranslated lines in the recollection room.

From the top of my head I remember one of Cherish's footjob strike beg scenes.

A few things are also completely broken in the recollection room, such as the big breasted girl's beg only being able to actually hurt you if she uses her hand.
Actually just the complete entirety of the Loli Succubus's beg scenes in the recollection room are untranslated.

Jhony Miro

May 24, 2018
Dang it! Oh well, thanks for telling me guys.
I think the guy is named fruit5
There used to be a archive of those videos after they got wiped from phub during the cleanse, but I didn't download it then and have no idea where to find it now =\

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 5 Votes