• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.60 star(s) 5 Votes

sage000123

Aug 13, 2021
159-184 они прощупывают сцену для гриссы 185 в баре леди квест, но разработчики забыли об этом, так как это стоит 3 единицы.
519-539 находятся в игре, в сцене поражения (когда вся партия проигрывает и преломляет последний суккуб, с которым взаимодействовал последний суккуб)
Большинство перекрашенных персонажей нет в игре, только несколько в бонусных квестах и комнате воспоминаний.
638-639 - обучающий персонаж в дуэли суккубов
640 641 654-658, вероятно, будут добавлены суккубы дуэли, когда она выпустит
Succubus senki, если END зондируют сцены поражения из этой игры, если теги на VIDS не были неправильными
[/ЦИТАТА]
и как попасть в комнату воспоминаний?

Kawaii Dragon

Oct 28, 2018
If someone is interested, here is a basic cheat table (CE).

Features:
  • Cash/Renown edition
  • Stats edition (Str, Mag, Dex, Spd, Lck, Def, Wil, Mov, Max HP)
  • Level/XP edition
  • Infinite move (boolean)
  • Unit HP edition
It currently supports 27 units (including units surrendered during special events), but this can be easily scaled up.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Only tested on the english version of the game.
have to ask how do you use the cheat table open the game and the cheat table but it's not really effecting the game when I click cash and stats buffs

BLANkwasGone

Jul 31, 2021
you double click where the value spot once double click a menu will appear and just put in a number 0 to 9999 and it will change in game tho I had a problem with upgrading most stats out side of hp money cheat work just fine ^w^
Can I have the download link please for the cheat

Rfp627

Jun 21, 2018
can someone help me please? i'm on the final boss Mirage. And at turn 14 / 15 i keep getting error message.
"Error: utility/utility-messageview.js
Line 50: 'this._messagelayout' is null or an object"
Can someone help me fix this? Cause I don't know how to fix this.

Float_Fish

May 11, 2022
there is literally multiple non paizuri scenes in the very first chapter.
What I'm saying is that I saw nothing being done outside of paizuris when I was skipping through scenes to get a feel for them, at most there was a kissing animation on screen at times. Otherwise any scene that wasn't paizuri had no CG attached to it, maybe a handjob, but there was a negligible number of those too.

Edit: If they are going to have other forms of sex scenes outside of paizuris, than they could at least have a CG or two instead of just the background, and maybe having a character that is doing the act being more than just a text box portrait.

Last edited:
Reactions: bwardyunbip
4.60 star(s) 5 Votes