4.60 star(s) 5 Votes

Sugar4Life

Sep 14, 2021
The determined girl in the gallery doesn't seem to have any sex scenes, it's just her standing there regardless of what i pick, defeat, beg, masturbate, etc

KenrickAce

May 27, 2022
Does anyone know were the game keeps its endings? More specifically how to get the Priestess one: I’ve played through the game twice already (normal play through and hard)
Specifically this one:

Jun 22, 2017
Does anyone know were the game keeps its endings? More specifically how to get the Priestess one: I’ve played through the game twice already (normal play through and hard)
Specifically this one:
If I remember it right, the 'what ifs' are essentially fanmade content and were never implemented into the game.

Reactions: KenrickAce

ccccccccccc

Nov 21, 2018

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
Does anyone know how to extract the bgm from this game? I've been looking but didn't find a separate folder for it, nor any audio file besides voice patches

Jun 22, 2017
I know I'm probably gonna get crucified for asking this but is there a possible android port or way to add this to Joiplay?
Afaik, joiplay doesn't support srpg maker games and there is no easy way of making it into an android port. Maybe you can do it through RDPing to a PC. I don't know if there exist the same porting process, which does exist for rpg mv games.

Reactions: Taiidan Empire
4.60 star(s) 5 Votes