WTF
Rape scenes
Junior student A
Sucubuss elf
Dancer
Sucubuss Maid B
Sucubuss queen?(final phase)
That's it, I'm upset.
I thought it was well down only problem I have is no added content and 2nd game and there next project is taking forever to finish......

Float_Fish

May 11, 2022
Scenes that are in the game.
60% are paisuri
10% is blovjob.
10% is footjob.
10% is handjob.
10% is rape.
WTF
Rape scenes
Junior student A
Sucubuss elf
Dancer
Sucubuss Maid B
Sucubuss queen?(final phase)
That's it, I'm upset.
1. Rape shouldn't count on the percent as it is all rape in one form or the other.
2. Paisuri, and similar boob related scenes, seem to be the only scenes that have CG to them, the rest have at best a close up of the woman raping the character, and some animated effects, otherwise it is only text for all the other scenes.

Reactions: bwardyunbip

theguest003

Mar 11, 2019
I love and support this game! Adding cgs for all the content that's included would be very time-consuming and difficult, hope their other project gets out of dev hell.

JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017
I love and support this game! Adding cgs for all the content that's included would be very time-consuming and difficult, hope their other project gets out of dev hell.
From what I know, their second game isn't really in dev hell, it's just developed without releasing updates to the public (I think somebody said something to this extent in the Thread for that game)

Yokohama1501

Jan 15, 2019
I cannot for the life of me, beat Mirage. Any elpers?
Miles is your best friend. Use amihan and mithrus and just rush at her. You could've bought an act again item which also makes it easier. Whenever the buffs run out or she activates a charm aura, just run away until the swords are up again

exterminator246

Dec 8, 2018
Miles is your best friend. Use amihan and mithrus and just rush at her. You could've bought an act again item which also makes it easier. Whenever the buffs run out or she activates a charm aura, just run away until the swords are up again
I do have the turnwheel gem, but I don't know how to use it

uneasy_speedy

Feb 22, 2021
From what I know, their second game isn't really in dev hell, it's just developed without releasing updates to the public (I think somebody said something to this extent in the Thread for that game)
Recently he posted an update that he needs to add only 4 more enemies (and their decks/cards) until the final boss, after that he'll be adding all the CG and gameover scenes. Its steady progress and there is still a bunch to do. He has a cien blog he updates but he doesn't post any more demos until release.

Xtraloot

Oct 9, 2020
Does anybody know if and how you can play this game on android? Don't want to use my laptop because it's slow af. I tried joiplay but that didn't work.

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes