2.00 star(s) 3 Votes

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
Beautiful girls, interesting concept.
Have a look at their previous game - RJ306854
Fewer scenes, but fun concept, more interactivity. It pits a random protagonist in a gauntlet vs the same succubi - they have to hold it in to win.

Blood Parade

Dusk of Mankind
Donor
Jun 17, 2018
Are you sure this is edited MTL? Because I'm barely at the intro and the text is already an unreadable mess, even in parts where the issues are so basic that there should be no problem with editing them manually.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Are you sure this is edited MTL? Because I'm barely at the intro and the text is already an unreadable mess, even in parts where the issues are so basic that there should be no problem with editing them manually.
I don't believe it is. This one seems to use ReiPatcher Autotranslator which is just sending the text to google for processing like many easy translate unity games. I could be wrong as I've seen other translators use that to prefetch the text in unity games and edit that but a few lines make that seem less likely. There are a few people working on this in the translation thread.
https://f95zone.to/threads/translat...us-slot-rj342292-goodnight-developers.100553/

I went in did a partial translation of the UI using ReiPatcher to extract the images.
https://f95zone.to/threads/translat...2292-goodnight-developers.100553/post-7025599

Reactions: Shiro-Nyaa!!!
Jan 24, 2021
This was a bit confusing to get going as "startup.exe" is what the readme says to run but it ask for a product key.

The link "淫魔回胴禄~SuccubusSlot~ v1.00 (Patch and Run)" points to an absolute location.
D:\z\g\RJ342292\ReiPatcher\ReiPatcher.exe -c "淫魔回胴禄~SuccubusSlot~ v1.00.ini"
Fixed it by changing the path to the exe. Yet most of the UI isn't translated.

Like Goldilocks the last one "淫魔回胴禄~SuccubusSlot~ v1.00.exe" seems to be just right.
Lags when it shows japanese then english so not sure if it's pre-translated or going to get google translated :confused:

vidyaa

Mar 6, 2018
I feel like I'm spending 99% of the time not actually playing this game, just leaving it to auto-roll the slot machine and tabbing out of the window to do something else. It's so grindy too, needing 10 of those 3500 coin items. I'd call it bad game design. A game that mostly plays itself.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ninjahotsprings

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
I feel like I'm spending 99% of the time not actually playing this game, just leaving it to auto-roll the slot machine and tabbing out of the window to do something else. It's so grindy too, needing 10 of those 3500 coin items. I'd call it bad game design. A game that mostly plays itself.
That's it, it's clearly a game aimed for people with gambling issues, extremely boring otherwise.

Reactions: ninjahotsprings
Jan 24, 2021
I see grind fest gacha and wonder if cheat engine will come to the rescue :sneaky:

That's it, it's clearly a game aimed for people with gambling issues, extremely boring otherwise.
Yeah if you're not cheating you're here to simulate gambling addiction, at least it's not pay real money for loot boxes or "surprise mechanics" :KEK:

fenrir734

Sep 24, 2018
How are you supposed to get different scenes for the slots? It just keeps showing me the same handjob scene
To have differents scenes on the slot you must have meet the matching succubus and have a scene with her, then you can buy her scene ticket (replay mode)
Each succubus have 2 scenes:

Scene A
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Scene B
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
Probably the most boring game of my life lol
Play slots in real life, then. Best of luck to you.
Some also play sluts in RL, and reportedly have an even worse win rate.

...or try this circle's earlier work instead, like I recommended earlier. It's still a very simple concept, but more interactive imo.

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes