2.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Daemon McRae

Sep 20, 2018
Sorry to necro a thread, but when I try to run the proper .exe, it says it can't find the device/file/path specified (I do have full permissions, and the file is unblocked) and then the .exe deletes itself. Has anyone else had this issue?

dbomb

Jul 22, 2017
Sorry to necro a thread, but when I try to run the proper .exe, it says it can't find the device/file/path specified (I do have full permissions, and the file is unblocked) and then the .exe deletes itself. Has anyone else had this issue?
Sounds like your anti-virus did something.

Pawn&Void

Jul 14, 2021
5 Security Vendors on VirusTotal ( ) flag the file from Mediafire as Virus.
The other download links are down/not working or the file is deleted on the file hoster, because of TOS violations.

Edit: Have tried to download the game from different websites and even with torrent.
They all get flagged, so probably is the game itself, that is infected.
Very unfortunate.
(Could also be a false alarm, but with so many Vendors already flagging this, the risk is to high for me.)

Last edited:

UserOfThy

Jan 15, 2024
5 Security Vendors on VirusTotal ( ) flag the file from Mediafire as Virus.
The other download links are down/not working or the file is deleted on the file hoster, because of TOS violations.

Edit: Have tried to download the game from different websites and even with torrent.
They all get flagged, so probably is the game itself, that is infected.
Very unfortunate.
(Could also be a false alarm, but with so many Vendors already flagging this, the risk is to high for me.)
Yeah I don't know, It doesn't look good. I wanted to play this game, but seems way too suspicious.

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes