4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
OP you may not get this question often but ...

what is the actual game time on this game series of yours tho ?

i know the game its still on works but an estimate of how many hours could it take would be helpful.

and yes even tho its an RPGM the time may differ so (X

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
what is the actual game time on this game series of yours tho ?
Uhm...Honestly?
I don't know :ROFLMAO:
Never actually checked the time while playing;
I guess something between 20 and 30 minutes of new content per update, maybe :unsure:.

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Monthly Progress Report!

Hyello!

First off, how are ya all doing? Are things getting better over there?

It's not been a month since the last "Monthly Report", but last time I was Really late with it ;P

Anyway, here's what I did so far from the lar report (15th of april):

- Second new event, starring Nicci: 13 images done so far, still need to do a couple more before it's finished;

- Set up a new mini-game, a stealth run; because of certain..."circumstances", you'll need to walk through Veisen while avoiding being seen by other people.

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Monthly Progress Report!

Time for a Monthly report!

Sooo....

What I did so far during the previous month?

- Second new event, starring Nicci: is now Done (for a total of 24 images!)

- Third (and last) new event, starring Emily and Nicci:
first set- Done ( 3 images)
second set - On Going (2 images done so far)

Just a couple more images, and then I'm done with drawing, so I'll start to pack everything together and code events ingame! ;D

Just a little reminder that if you want to check out the current progress toward the next version, there's a (which is also listed on the top of my patreon and subscribestar pages).

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Way To Update 0.5 #1

Hello my Dear Followers!
Good News!
All the images for version 0.5 are now done!
I've also already coded a good chunk of the first event ingame and did the required sprites for that event!

Reactions: sniper69

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Way To Update 0.5 #2

Hyello!
the work toward the release of version 0.5 keeps going on!
- I've finished coding in the first new sex event!
- Coded ingame a non-sexual event, where you're going to fix the broken bridge down in the ruins!
- New map! Ruins' Third floor is now complete, and with a new mini game / riddle to solve!
- New map! Ruins' fourth floor is now complete! (you can see a preview in the link down below)

As you can see, something is not quite right about this floor!
(P.S. it was a pain in the ass to draw the tiles where the parasitic form slowly start to cover the floor, instead putting the plain square separation between the different tiles; I hope you'll appreciate the details ;P )

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
chapter2_version0.5_prev.png
Succubus Tales - Chapter 2: The Relic -- Version 0.5a Release!

Version 0.5a is Finally OUT for Uncommon Tier (5$) and above !

Here's the changelog:

New Map:
- Ruins' third floor
- Ruins' fourth floor
- Hidden meadow
- Florist's second floor (after corruption)

Sprites:
- New sprites for tentacle beasts (2)
- New sprites for Nicci (5)
- New sprites for Emily (4)

New events and pics:
- First new sex event - with Michella - 31 images
- New standing pictures for Michella naked human and demon form
- New, non-sexual event - fixing the broken bridge in the ruins
- Second new sex event - with Nicci - 24 images
- New, non-sexual event between Nicci and Emily
- Third new sex event - with Emily and Nicci - 17 images
- New standing pictures for Emily naked human (futa), human (normal) and demon form

Misc:
- Added a little hint during the tutorial, stating that you can rest to recharge your Dark energy
- Added a "-1 to suspicion level" while sleeping

- A Great thanks to Hoboy for proofreading the game!

You can get the game either on or
Public Release in 15 days!

Last edited:

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Choose the characters!

I've set up a poll for choosing the next 3 characters for version 0.6, available for 10$ tiers and above!

Azope

Jul 26, 2017
I would realy like to know how popular is each of the character from a whole community perspective like all patreon and not patreon.

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Poll Results!

The polls are now closed, and here are the results!
bandicam 2020-07-20 18-29-59-028.jpg bandicam 2020-07-20 18-30-21-937.jpg

The characters for version 0.6 are Celie, Sister Theresa and Penelope!

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Succubus Tales - Chapter 2: The Relic -- Version 0.5E - Public Release!

Time for Public Release!

Here's the for version 0.5E

Change-log:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Bugfixes from 0.5A to 0.5E:
- Entering Michella's house second floor after her corruption would restart the last event - FIXED
- During the naked, stealth run, going back from the main disrict to the residential area was broking the event --> FIXED
- Michella's house second floor - after her corruption the door would lead to the old floor's version --> FIXED
- After Emily's transformation, if you go back through the hole into the meadow, the first sequence with Emily parasitized is replayed ---> FIXED

WITCHYWOMEN75

Aug 31, 2018
Hello i lile o ask some lore and story question and game idea. you could either anser me or say it will be in game some day so juste wait

1) in this univers what is the origine of first succubus
2) do angel (or other tink like that exist) and will you add it to story i like angel fell but i hope you will do it hard. i want some difficulty and walkyria is too a intersting idea
3) do you have a chapter 3 or more in mind
4) does the nurse that nicci take body have parent or friend? what is her story befor be a nurse
5) what is the nicci story did she born as sucubus or become one how old she is ?

A) I think some think missing mising in story : character that cannot be corrupt but you have to deall with why ? if all character could have be corrupt the evil force should have win since long and that can add one ore two recurennt character that can be neutral or pemantente antagoniste a good idea can be a neither demon or angel groupe that stop ange or demon to win or lost and gain monney by sell help
B) about the 2 and A) if you planned a long chapter 2 or have 3 chapter i think you could intro a angel in half way in the chapter 2 and make her losse withou be corrupt and make her fall in chapter 3 or 4 if you realy have long term plan
C) overhall i think you should have character that easy and other that hard to corupt

maybe i will ask mor do you dislike it or like it.
why cant i use my mouse on this game...is there a different format i have to download..or software

WITCHYWOMEN75

Aug 31, 2018
Hello i lile o ask some lore and story question and game idea. you could either anser me or say it will be in game some day so juste wait

1) in this univers what is the origine of first succubus
2) do angel (or other tink like that exist) and will you add it to story i like angel fell but i hope you will do it hard. i want some difficulty and walkyria is too a intersting idea
3) do you have a chapter 3 or more in mind
4) does the nurse that nicci take body have parent or friend? what is her story befor be a nurse
5) what is the nicci story did she born as sucubus or become one how old she is ?

A) I think some think missing mising in story : character that cannot be corrupt but you have to deall with why ? if all character could have be corrupt the evil force should have win since long and that can add one ore two recurennt character that can be neutral or pemantente antagoniste a good idea can be a neither demon or angel groupe that stop ange or demon to win or lost and gain monney by sell help
B) about the 2 and A) if you planned a long chapter 2 or have 3 chapter i think you could intro a angel in half way in the chapter 2 and make her losse withou be corrupt and make her fall in chapter 3 or 4 if you realy have long term plan
C) overhall i think you should have character that easy and other that hard to corupt

maybe i will ask mor do you dislike it or like it.
FYI...have downloaded your rpg maker rtp download...still can not use gaming mouse.....good luck with the game...ciao

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
why cant i use my mouse on this game...is there a different format i have to download..or software
FYI...have downloaded your rpg maker rtp download...still can not use gaming mouse.....good luck with the game...ciao
Not sure why you keep quoting that post....
Anyway...no, you can't use mouse.
Why? Because you can't use it with rpg-maker games; only the last version, RPG-Maker MV, has mouse support, unless you use a Super Buggy script that has more cons than pros.

question, the game has animation???
It's..."kinda" animated I'd say :unsure:
There are no "proper" animation but...ugh...it's kinda hard to explain, give it a try, it's faster. :p

Reactions: nagaze

Capacitor

Dec 8, 2017
I have to report a bug. The meadow behind the commercial area of the town has no exit. If you enter it during the quest to save Emily, the game takes you out automatically at the end of the sequences, but if you enter for any other reason, you better have saved right before, or you're stuck there.

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes