4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Version 0.4a Release!

chapter2-version0-4-prev-little.png

Version 0.4a is Finally OUT for Uncommon Tier (5$) and above !
Here's the changelog:

New Map:

- Sister Theresa's bedroom.

- Abandoned Mines.

Sprites:

- New sprite set for Harriet, to fit her appearence.
- New sprite set for Michella's plant to fit its "evolved" appearence.

New events and pics:

- Stading picture for Harriet, Celie's stepmom; you can unlock it by talking to her in her (and Celie's) house.
- New outfit for Celie.
- New outfit for Sister Theresa.
- New sex event with Michella (16 images).
- New sex event with Celie (17 images).
- New mini chain quest to find a "Magic Stone" for Sister Theresa.
- New sex event with Sister Theresa ( 13 images).

Misc:

- After some complaint I've decided to reduce the grind to advance with someone's corruption:
- I've changed the number of times needed to get Mia from lvl 0 to lvl 1 from 5 to 2;
from lvl 1 to lvl 2 is already 3 times, I guess that's enough;
- after you bring the dick-plant to Michelle, you need to repeat the event only 2 times now;
- kissing lesson with Celie: you'll need to do the full tongue-action-kiss only 2 times instead of four;

- Thanks to Hoboy for the usual great work at proofreaing the game!

Public Release in 15 Days!

Reactions: RHFlash

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
PUBLIC RELEASE TIME!

OP updated with the latest game's version!

Enjoy! ;)

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Started a new game. Got to the new village and spoke to everyone I could find. No idea what to do next.
In my wandering, I went to the second floor of the tailor shop, only to find out the stairs down don't work and I had to restart the whole game because it was unfixable.
Seriously. What do you do after speaking to all the shop owners, the practicing exorcist, and the man in the church? Because after talking to everyone in the town it let me, I couldn't find anything to do.
I clicked on everything in the graveyard, as well. Because I saw two different comments for there. One from the demon who sends you to the town, and one when she talks about corrupting the flower lady with a flower.

Edit: Finally found a sparkle that wasn't there before on my second playthrough.

Last edited:

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Started a new game. Got to the new village and spoke to everyone I could find. No idea what to do next.
In my wandering, I went to the second floor of the tailor shop, only to find out the stairs down don't work and I had to restart the whole game because it was unfixable.
Then you're playing a previous version because
1- I just tested it, by unzipping the rar from the link I've uploaded, and it works just fine, I can leave the second floor without any issue;
2- I was told about the problem on the first version of the game, and I fixed it Asap.

As for the spark, ye, it's kinda easy to miss it...But that's the only thing I could think of...

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Then you're playing a previous version because
1- I just tested it, by unzipping the rar from the link I've uploaded, and it works just fine, I can leave the second floor without any issue;
2- I was told about the problem on the first version of the game, and I fixed it Asap.

As for the spark, ye, it's kinda easy to miss it...But that's the only thing I could think of...
I had the page open for a while before posting the message, so your update hadn't even loaded when I posted it, lol.
I've already downloaded the update and gone from new to end of content since then.

Reactions: seyfer110

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
There's a difference between 0.4a and 0.4c? Also, old save files will work? Thanks
Just a couple of bugfixes;
only saves from version 0.1 shouldn't work, I hope.
(Anyway, I usually put a save file inside the archive, letting you start directly from the latest content, so that people who deleted the game's folder of the previous version, or whatever, are able to enjoy the last update without the need to start over. ;) )

Reactions: noidea165656767657
Nov 9, 2019
Just a couple of bugfixes;
only saves from version 0.1 shouldn't work, I hope.
(Anyway, I usually put a save file inside the archive, letting you start directly from the latest content, so that people who deleted the game's folder of the previous version, or whatever, are able to enjoy the last update without the need to start over. ;) )
Thanks
I'm already waiting for the next update since i've already done everything available in game until now
lol

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
dude idk if i'm so stupid or what, but i can't find how to charge my dark power
Just sleep at Emily's house.
(Also, yesterday I added a hint during the starting tutorial, stating that you need to sleep to recharge DE, but it will be in the next version)

mullovergem

May 17, 2018
I seem to be stuck in the mausoleum cave – am I missing an exit or interaction in the second room? When I return to the first room it's been reset and there's no way to get past the last set of stones from the opposite direction (not to mention the cave supposedly can't be exited the same way you came in in the first place). I've completed all of the florist's interactions thus far which is the only place I can think of where I'd've been able to learn magic to control plants.

ShamsElden

Nov 13, 2018
i was just wonder is this a new ver of that game Succubus Covenant Generation One The Cursed Forest ? or another one

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
I seem to be stuck in the mausoleum cave – am I missing an exit or interaction in the second room? When I return to the first room it's been reset and there's no way to get past the last set of stones from the opposite direction (not to mention the cave supposedly can't be exited the same way you came in in the first place). I've completed all of the florist's interactions thus far which is the only place I can think of where I'd've been able to learn magic to control plants.
There is a teleport platform at the beginning of the second floor, you just need to activate it.
i was just wonder is this a new ver of that game Succubus Covenant Generation One The Cursed Forest ? or another one
Not related.

Reactions: ShamsElden

21dsd

Oct 31, 2017
Bros, can u plz tell me r the sex scene animated or normal image?
Tnx in advance

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Monthly Progress Report!

Hello my Dear Supporters and Followers!

Yeah...I kinda forgot about the monthly report, sorry (T.T)

That said, this is what I did so far after the release of version 0.4:
- First new Sex Event - Done! (A whole 31 images for just a single event!!);
- New standing , Naked picture of Michella, both Human and Succubus form;
- Started the Second new sex event, starring Nicci;
- Started to work on a new map.

Remember, I also have a for checking out the current progress toward the next coming up version.

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes