4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

RHFlash

Apr 4, 2018
i cross my cocks for a zoomed out 3some scene where all characters can be viewed full body xD
& lots of futa's
This was actually something I've been thinking since chapater one. Not necessarily the threesome part but being able to see the full bodies of both the parties during sex. Like a lot of the appeal of futanari sex scenes is that it's (at least) two beautiful woman having penetration sex without a male involved. So it's nice to be able to see both girls in action, especially their faces. I personally don't really care for the male x female scenes for the most part, so seeing less of the males in that scenario is ideal for me if they are there at all. Just for conversation sake, I think a lot of people like POV in the male x female case so they can self insert, but again, I don't think that's generally the point for futanari. I mean POV futanari on female and futa on female scenes where you can't see their faces aren't bad , but they generally aren't as good as when you can see both females faces. This is my personal opinion anyway.

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I get your point, but there are two main problem:
1- Images resolution / size compared to the focus point:
taking this for example
it's clearly ok to have both characters in view since you can still see what's going on between them;
BUT, when we have an image like this one instead
is quite hard to have Both characters in view and being able to see what's going on between them.

2- Time consumption: it obviously requires less time to cut one of the character's head (at least for me, drawing head and hair it's one of the things that takes longer to do).

RHFlash

Apr 4, 2018
Yeah your art is beautiful as I've stated before. However to address problem one, it's just about what angle/position you choose to do for the scene. Here's a futa boobjob from an rpgmaker game that does show both bodies and faces: https://attachments.f95zone.to/2017/11/55245_1471483837425-4.jpg . Here are some references to other RPG maker games often that display both faces into the scenes if that helps at all-->
Lust Vessel:
Futanari Quest: https://attachments.f95zone.to/2017/06/18602_Gallery_7.png.
There's nothing I can say about problem two though; it's your game so you can obviously do it the way you want to. My hope when providing my opinion is that it will help give the developer a fan's perspective and possibly make their game better overall. It's ultimately up to any given developer to decide if the opinion/advice/critism is worth following or not. My hope is always that it's at least a fair critism with my point coming across clearly.

Reactions: seyfer110

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
My hope is always that it's at least a fair critism with my point coming across clearly.
Oh, don't worry; your point was totally fair.
I'm always ok and more than glad when people give constructed criticism and opinion about the game.
As you've probably noticed I'm not the "fastest man alive" (The Flash ref :p ) when it comes to drawing;
it's already taking me from 2 to 3 months to make enough images worth for an update :cry:.
But sometimes I'm still making full bodies for both characters involved, like in the scene between Sister Theresa and Nicci, or the scene between Risa and Penelope (coming in 0.3).

• Love
Reactions: RHFlash

RHFlash

Apr 4, 2018
As you've probably noticed I'm not the "fastest man alive" (The Flash ref :p ) when it comes to drawing;
it's already taking me from 2 to 3 months to make enough images worth for an update :cry:.
You make up for it in quality and consistency though. I remember finding Chapter 1 on lewdgamer years ago and you've still been making consistent updates on the same game this whole time. There's a lot of content at this point. Unlike the majority of the other futa games I've found, I don't worry that you're going to cancel the game before it's finished. That's a big deal.

But sometimes I'm still making full bodies for both characters involved, like in the scene between Sister Theresa and Nicci, or the scene between Risa and Penelope (coming in 0.3).
I'll look forward to it!

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Way to Update 0.3 #1

Hello my Dear Followers!
Great News!

All the images for version 0.3 are now done!
From today I'll start to make the required sprites and code events in-game!

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Way to Update 0.3 #2

- Added Images to the first meeting between Penelope and Nicci (event added in the CG-Room as well)

- Created Penelope Sprite set

- Event with Penelope - non-sexual - In-game and working!

- First sex event - between Risa and Elda - In-game and working

(I'm also testing a new way to go through events, I hope it will looks better.)

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Way to Update 0.3 #3

- Non-sex event - Risa travel and arrival to Veisen, her meeting with Penelope and renting a room at the inn - Done

- Second Sex event - between Kreiss and Kristy, is now in game and working!

Two more sex event to code in and that's it!

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Way to Update 0.3 #4

- You can now make Risa work a normal shift at the clothes' shop in Veisen ( After you make her travel to Veisen, of course); this will lower the suspicion.

- New sex event between Risa and Penelope (version 1 of 2)

- New sex event between Risa and Penelope (version 2 of 2)

- Sex sprites for the above two sex events!

Now there's only one more sex event to code in;

I'll try to push as far as I can today and tonight.

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Way to Update 0.3 #5

- Added the last sex event - scene 1 of 2

- Added the last sex event - scene 2 of 2

- Created 2 set of sprites for the above event

- Discovery of the ruins beneath Veisen.

Alright, now I'm gonna do a Fast playthrough, hoping that anything major is broken, then I'll send the game out for proofreading.

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Succubus Tales - Chapter 2: The Relic -- Version 0.3a Released for Tiers 5$ and above!

chapter2_version0.3_prev_little.png

First off, I owe you all an apology;
I planned too much things for this update, overstimating my workflow (is it the right word?),
and that led up making all of you to wait Far too much for it -.-'
In the future I'll try to make 3 new sex events at max, to avoid the repetition of this unpleasant waiting as much as possible.

And now, back to business!
Here's the changelog:

New maps:

- The Mausoleum
- The Stairs leading to the Ruins
- The Ruins' First Floor
- The Ruins' Second Floor
- Veisen Clothes Shop Second Floor

New events and pics:

- New standing image for Risa, Tirnambeo's seamstress.
- Second Event between Kreiss and Kristy (13 images!).
- New Event between Risa and Elda (9 images + sexsprites).
- Third Event between Kreiss and Kristy (23 images + sexsprites).
- New Standing image for Kristy, in her Human form.
- Standing picture for Penelope, Veisen's seamstress during her first meeting with Nicci (image available in the CG-Room, you don't need to unlock it)
- New Event between Risa and Penelope (10 images + sexsprites).

Misc:

- Tweaked some old maps' details
- After Risa arrives in Veisen, you can make her work in the clothes shop, lowering the Suspicion.
- After you've fully corrupted Kreiss, ask him about the relic and discover the ruins beneath Veisen!
- enhanced the dialogue system :
a Lot of people asked for it...now you'll see the avatars of the main characters when they talk to Nicci, on the right side of the screen.

- Thanks to Hoboy for the usual great work at proofreaing the game!

You can find the game's link either on or

Public Release in 15 days!

Last edited:
Reactions: mazariah

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
I've released version 0.3C, with a couple of bugfixes:

- there where a couple of places in the ruins where you could go inside the wall --> fixed

- fixed an issue with the torches in the mausoleum and secret passage.

- while talking to Celie, if you choose No about giving a lesson, the standing avatars won't disappear --> Fixed

Patreon link
SubscribeStar link

Public Release in 9 days!

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Choose the characters! - Poll Results
bandicam 2019-12-02 14-29-25-153.jpg
bandicam 2019-12-02 14-29-10-298.jpg

The poll to decide the 3 characters for version 0.4 is now closed;
as you can see from the images (first one from Patreon and the second one from SubscribeStar), the choosen characters are Celie, Michella and Sister Theresa!

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Succubus Tales - Chapter 2: The Relic -- Version 0.3C - Public Release-

It's time to drop a link for Everyone uh?

OP Updated with Version 0.3C Link!

Enjoy! ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: RHFlash and Vimpi

RHFlash

Apr 4, 2018
seyfer110 Is there any way to advance time to night? I was doing the corruption for the florist and I assumed I would be able to work at the bar to lower my suspicion, so I let the suspicion bar get half way up. However, I now realize you can only work at the bar at night, and the only way I can see to advance time is to corrupt people which raises the suspicion bar. So basically I'm gridlocked at half suspicion, possibly creeping up toward higher with no way to get the bar down further.

RHFlash

Apr 4, 2018
Wait no I take that back. I can tutor the girl in the daytime to lower suspicion. Nevermind

antrox88

May 18, 2018
hey seyfer110 i found a bug is Penelope second floor if you try to enter the bathroom and exit it it will put the character next to the swimming pool/bathtub and wont let you exit the room when you try it puts you there

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
hey seyfer110 i found a bug is Penelope second floor if you try to enter the bathroom and exit it it will put the character next to the swimming pool/bathtub and wont let you exit the room when you try it puts you there
Fuck...you're right...I forgot to put a conditional teleport depending on the player's direction...

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes