4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Azope

Jul 26, 2017
Way to Update 0.2 #4

All the sprites for the second new event are done!
The Three alternatives of the second new event are now coded ingame and working!

All that's left now is the last event!
YES that and the two week of patreon only :cry:

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Way to Update 0.2 #5

Everything is now done, and I've already sent the game out for proofreading!
All I can do now is to wait to get an answer from my proofreader with the required corrections.

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Version 0.2a Release

[IMG]

I've just released version 0.2A for tiers 5$+

Here's the change-log:

- Scripts: I've replaced the quest-log with a better one; this one should be bug-free.

- Interface: I've replaced the original window skin of the game with a custom-made one; if you don't like it, just open the game folder --> Graphics --> System , and delete, or just rename "Window.png"

- Maps: I've slightly changed the upper map of Veisen ( the one connecting to the church area and the graveyard), I've also added some animals around Veisen, like cats walking around, birds flying from roof to roof and such, and smokes coming out of chimneys; this should make the city a little more "lively" I hope ^.^

- To fix a little "plot hole", I've added a few sentences to the dialogue between Pheles and Nicci at the Capital's gates, where Nicci explains why the citizens of Veisen won't recognize her, even if the nun she's possessing was trained there.

- Added a standing picture of Kristy, a new succubus!

- Added 2 new standing pictures of Charlie, a new "character".

- I've added the first chain event for Kreiss, for a total of 14 images! + another interaction with him, with a different standing picture.

- I've added the first Juliette's event, with three variants, for a total of 12 images!

- I've added the first Theresa's event, with three variants, for a total of 12 images!

- Of course, all those events have additional sprites!

- Thanks to Hoboy for the usual great work at proofreaing the game!

Here are the and

Last edited:
Reactions: DrackDrap

Azope

Jul 26, 2017
I give you every bad thing i find ;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PS i hope you will use Theresa for infiltrate the church and so have the first no nicci corruption and point of wiew

Last edited:

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Sad ... but i am pretty sure you have a post the nakek version somwhere i will check in patreon (and you should check my message too)
I posted that image here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/succubus-tales-chapter-2-the-relic-progression-and-preview-thread.21655/
All characters have already a naked version, it will make things more easy when I need to draw just a new outfit; but those images are not in game yet.
And I've read your messages on patreon;
that will be the only event of that kind, because it will develop into something different.

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
New Cover for my Patreon and SubscibeStar pages!

I know most of you probably won't care much about it since it's not game-related, but over the weekend I worked on a new cover for my pages on patreon and subscribestar.

cover_2_nicci_sample.png

The one posted up here is the full version of Nicci (succubus) that I used for the new cover.

I hope you'll like it!

Reactions: RHFlash

RHFlash

Apr 4, 2018
The one posted up here is the full version of Nicci (succubus) that I used for the new cover.

I hope you'll like it!
It looks really good! Also this comment has been a long time coming but you are extremely good at drawing girl's feet. I'm hopeful for some futanari and/or Yuri foot fetish content in the future, but I understand if it isn't your fetish

Reactions: seyfer110

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
It looks really good! Also this comment has been a long time coming but you are extremely good at drawing girl's feet. I'm hopeful for some futanari and/or Yuri foot fetish content in the future, but I understand if it isn't your fetish
Thank you!
Honestly I wanted to do a footjob scene for a while, but always feared that it might end up not looking good enough...Maybe I'll give it a try in one of the future events.

RHFlash

Apr 4, 2018
Honestly I wanted to do a footjob scene for a while, but always feared that it might end up not looking good enough...Maybe I'll give it a try in one of the future events.
I can say with certainty it would look amazing. I don't want to sound too repetitive here but they are some of the best feet I've seen. I can't overstate this. I've seen plenty of adult games with good art that can't seem to really draw very appealing feet, but yours are just beautiful. I can't encourage you enough here.

Reactions: seyfer110

John2018

Oct 24, 2017
I see there is a pregnancy tag, will we end up impregnating one of the women? Also when we corrupt people will we be able to decide what gender they all will be or only certain people?

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
I see there is a pregnancy tag, will we end up impregnating one of the women? Also when we corrupt people will we be able to decide what gender they all will be or only certain people?
As for the tag, I don't remember putting it o_O ( maybe the uploader did it), there was pregnancy in the first chapter, but I have no plan for it in chapter two....yet...
And for the gender, letting people decide it In game is Way too complicated, and it would mean a LOT of extra work (and considering the interaction between characters and such, well, it's mostly impossible to achieve a decent result I think), BUT I ofet do polls on my patreon ( and now on my subsbribestar page too) asking what gender a certain character should take upon being corrupted.

EDIT: oh, by the way, Version 0.2 will be released to the public this sunday!

Last edited:

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Trello "to do" list!

Hyello Ladies and Gentlemen!
I've decided to create a simple trello list with things I've scheduled to do for the next update, so that you will know what to expect and what's left to do.
I'll try to keep it updated as much as I can.

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
LOL, there is a "version 0.2B" on svscomics, which is not even possible since I didn't shared that version yet, not even on my patreon or subscribestar page...

Reactions: Vimpi
4.70 star(s) 3 Votes