4.00 star(s) 14 Votes

outbalancing

Apr 23, 2020
netorare or Netori game ??
I’m not into these NTR genres at all, for me it’s just kind of cheating. I personally have not seen the hero cheating, there is only a madam who “cheats” on the bastard husband. There was supposedly one scene where the author warned that someone might think that this is NTR, Futa and Lesbian, in one bottle, but in my opinion this is nonsense, because if the author had not mentioned this, I would not even have thought, because Sex between girls in a harem is the norm as for me))))))

• Angry
Reactions: ThaDude1977

rvn88

Mar 13, 2021
If you can access the last 2 posts on patreon or subscribestar you will be able to know the situation of the game.
yeah I know already but the last post is at 1 April which is I don't know april mop or not,and the other is just comic. I wonder if there is new update that didn't post on patreon like 0.7.4

katsukiDemon

Nov 25, 2018
yeah I know already but the last post is at 1 April which is I don't know april mop or not,and the other is just comic. I wonder if there is new update that didn't post on patreon like 0.7.4
Yes, but in addition to the comic it also informs about the update, and the one for April 1, it could also be something else but maybe it says something else.

4.00 star(s) 14 Votes