4.00 star(s) 14 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
M4NSSg.png

Overview:
After moving back to his childhood town, our protagonist, Eric, has many thing need to get used to again. School is hard, but there is something "harder" for Eric after his bizarre encounter with a lady he help out one night. Eventually, he will receive many help from people around him for his "grown up" problem.​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-15
Release Date: 2024-04-12
Developer: aPieceOfTissue - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.7.5 Member
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Member Content code: 2399

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

Version 0.5.4

Extra: Full Saves

* This unofficial version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png 5.png 6.png 7.png 8.png 9.png 10.png 11.png 12.png 13.png 14.png 15.png 16.png 17.png 18.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
Eventually, he will receive many help from people around him for his "grown up" problem.
boAybTq.gif

Seeing the banner I imagine this is going to be one of those where the dick is half the body of the mc,soo Shota Mc :unsure:

It would be nice to know the planned tags and maybe some info if the fetishes are avoidable (they don't happen by player choices) or skippable (they happen but player don't see them :KEK: )

Anyways good luck.

plebbo

Mar 2, 2021
first impressions, its ok.
There are some grammar mistakes.
Also when first meeting Chloe, her name changes to Laura suddenly after the main character says "you have become more womanly"
Not much content for now. ~5min

Last edited:

fgh24

Feb 8, 2019
well is the succubus the only one your able to have sex with cause i cant find other people

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
The one time an 18yo guy has an oversized pp and people jump to call him shota.
He's not. He shouldn't be. Also, the balls texture is beautiful, believable. Is it the default, or is there something else at play?

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
The one time an 18yo guy has an oversized pp and people jump to call him shota.
He's not. He shouldn't be. Also, the balls texture is beautiful, believable. Is it the default, or is there something else at play?
The size of the penis has nothing to do with it. How often do you see a AVN without a horse cock? It seems to be obligatory. Just look at the fourth pic and tell me that's a grown man. He may be labeled as eighteen but that's just because it's a safe age.

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
It wasn't bad until I got to the sandbox. Then I had no idea what to do, so I gave up.

Also an editor is needed.

KimbelFall57

May 17, 2019
Always interested in big breasted family, teachers and friends. Improve the grammar and you got my attention.:)

4.00 star(s) 14 Votes