4.00 star(s) 14 Votes
Jan 8, 2022
This update was fun~ Looking forward to new scenes with mom, then Lily. I still love the idea Laura bringing Eric to Amy and/or Lily's rooms in the middle of the night before they're eagerly opening their legs for him, and the other girls to be added in the futa as well, if there's ever a chance to be inside their room at night~ Could totally see Laura doing that especially after making the contract with Eric~

jgf_

Jun 16, 2017

Most bugs should be fixed and you can download the newest version on now. Thanks everyone for pointing out the errors.
How can I start the alcohol event?

jgf_

Jun 16, 2017
When you reach 90% stats with Amy, go to the kitchen in the evening. You will see a highlighted cabinet at the bottom left corner. Take out the wine bottle to the fridge and wait for dinner.
Thx, but I'm 130% with her, don't knoy why xD
Is there a way to force trigger?

aPieceOfTissue

Game Developer
Jan 22, 2019
Thx, but I'm 130% with her, don't knoy why xD
Is there a way to force trigger?
130%?:ROFLMAO:This should be another bug because the full percentage should be at 100%.

Anyway, you can try to input '$ amyDrunk = True' and ' $ AmyLove = 9' commands just before dinner in the living room. But the better way to do it is to retrace back to the save before alcohol event, where Amy has 90% stats, because the stats should not be over 100% which will bring more trouble in the future.

Last edited:

Elias85

Apr 11, 2018
A Bug with Amy in the kitchen Oral scene in the evening, the event give you every time +10%. (Moms love the trick.)

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
I've run into 3 different errors, one someone provided fix for, one i could ignore, the last one is endless loop with ignore :(

4.00 star(s) 14 Votes