3.90 star(s) 16 Votes

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
After a code in the member version.

In any case, if what you are looking for is NTR and/or futa, I don't think it's the most appropriate game.

There is only one "NTR" scene and the one who is really humiliated is the other guy, and not the MC. And the futa scene isn't really futa (one LI uses the MC penis to fuck other LI, if I remember well)
Thanks for clearing that up.. I May still have wanted to try the game out but the penis size is.. Even too big for my imagination in proportions.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Thanks for clearing that up.. I May still have wanted to try the game out but the penis size is.. Even too big for my imagination in proportions.
Yes, it's big, very big, too big. But there are scenes where it's even more big.

thesilentking

Jan 23, 2020
After a code in the member version.

In any case, if what you are looking for is NTR and/or futa, I don't think it's the most appropriate game.

There is only one "NTR" scene and the one who is really humiliated is the other guy, and not the MC. And the futa scene isn't really futa (one LI uses the MC penis to fuck other LI, if I remember well)
Nah I'm not really into ntr thanks for the info !

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
SuccubusTrickGrownUpProblem-0.8.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Succubus Trick: Grown Up Problem [v0.8.1 Member] [aPieceOfTissue] - Compressed

Win/Linux [392 MB]
- - - -

Mac [387 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

notgeilerdude

Nov 21, 2020
Abigail joining yoga
-Yoga event: Jog with Ms. Torres in the park on the weekend morning. When you get to her house, choose the "Get changed" option.

This one doesn't trigger for me. It just plays the normal scene without Abigail

Dereck112

Mar 1, 2021
Abigail joining yoga
-Yoga event: Jog with Ms. Torres in the park on the weekend morning. When you get to her house, choose the "Get changed" option.

This one doesn't trigger for me. It just plays the normal scene without Abigail
Have you unlocked the first threesome of Ms. Torres and Abigail?

Reactions: notgeilerdude

BubbleT

Jul 1, 2024
I don't remember, was implemented in version 0.7.1, I believe was after jogging but not a yoga class since it was in the sofa.
I don't know why it doesn't come up for me. After I jog the only options are message, sex, get changed. How do you trigger the event where abigail catches you ?

DillyKing

Oct 8, 2019
I don't know why it doesn't come up for me. After I jog the only options are message, sex, get changed. How do you trigger the event where abigail catches you ?
it wasnt triggering for me either, the way i solved it was to download these saves https://f95zone.to/threads/succubus...-1-member-apieceoftissue.122738/post-14095273

after installing those saves go jog with ms. torres and choose "sex", abigail will catch you and join. Next time you jog again and choose "get changed" and abigail will join

come to think of it i tried a new game but couldn't get it to trigger but maybe if i fully wiped old saves and started over it might work. haven't tested that yet.

3.90 star(s) 16 Votes