4.00 star(s) 14 Votes

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
There's no NTR in here, remove the tag, lol
Try using the search button and search this thread for "netorare"
It immediately shows results
Actually up to that scene there was no mention that the character was a prostitute she just suddenly was as far as I can remember. Yes a prostitute prostituting is in no way shocking, But the issue that was had was the fact that your succubus with an exclusive contract was prostituting her self.

Then came the back and forth over whether she was an LI or not. Prostate scene was supposed to be fine according to the dev as the succubus was not an LI, but at the same time futa MC dick fucking girlfriend scene was fine as "they were both LIs":WaitWhat:

Shitstorm brock out here and on itch.io not sure about the devs patrion. Saith scenes become optional and patrion exclusive.
The succubus that signed a magically binding exclusively contract with is secretly a whore on the side sucking dicks in glory holes.
She finds them disappointing compared to yours, but does it anyways for "reasons".
You don't find out unless you are in the patreon version and choose to find out.
I have been intentionally avoiding the patreon version. to pretend this does not actually a thing that exist.
v0.5.4 added 2 contentious unavoidable scenes:
1. MC finds out the succubus who signed a magically binding contract with him is actually fucking other guys on the side all along... as he catches her red handed sucking random dicks at a glory hole

2. Magic is used so that one your girls steals the MC's dick, becoming a futa. Then she uses said futa cock to fuck another of his girls while he stands there literally dickless and watches

Dev deleted that version shortly after it went up due to the backlash.
Specifically so that he could take his time to work through things without stress.

I am somewhat unclear on if the dev actually permanently deleted those scenes from the game by now
or if dev just made them optional.
There are also now secret "patreon only" content you need a code to unlock. Which might or might not be referring to those scenes.

Are there any patreons here who can clarify the above question?
So there you have it.
There are 2 scenes.
And dev paywalled both scenes as a result of the backlash.

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
Reading about the NTR. IMO wether it is or is not NTR nobody likes to see a LI being fucked by someone else unless your a cuck. It doesn't matter if it is magicly your dick she's using. Far as the other one if she is not a Li then there should be no sex scenes period with her, with or without you. Now i have read it has been either deleted or made avoidable that's good but if deleted then remove the tag but if made avoidable then say so in the OP so people know wether to play or not.

Incombat

Apr 27, 2017
Same here, we can't be the only ones
yeah, I think it's due to a bug with how calendar variable is defined and used.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

copy line 1817 in script.rpy
and insert it just above , replacing "$" with "default", so it looks like this:
Python:
    default calendar = Calendar(0, 2, ["Morning", "Noon", "Afternoon", "Evening", "Night"], ["Monday", "Tuesday", "Wednesday", "Thursday", "Friday", "Saturday", "Sunday"])
    $ calendar = Calendar(0, 2, ["Morning", "Noon", "Afternoon", "Evening", "Night"], ["Monday", "Tuesday", "Wednesday", "Thursday", "Friday", "Saturday", "Sunday"])
Save the edited file and restart the game.

This will fix the issue with rollback at least. Loading saves will still toss you back in your room, so saves mid-event are useless(use the rollback feature), but you can try debug feature on the computer in your room "Compile old saves", before reloading needed save, it helps sometimes.

chovekovek

Jul 14, 2018
rly hot game but i wish there was an option to change lilys dialog for those who want it differently
she talks like a 8 year old she calls the penis a peepee and stuff and it feels so weird and creepy
her body is developed so i dont wanna imagine shes a minor im not into loli
just insert the occasional very adult phrase to ruin the whole kiddy impression and make it sound like a perverted play shes transparently doing

ashkar666

Sep 26, 2018
As much as like this game, and I really do, I really wish there was an option to make him grow a spine and stop Laura from handing out drugs, and trying to push him to be all about uncaring sex, the whole end of the Chloe arc is just awful, he should have thrown the chocolate in the trash as soon as she said she put something special in it, and he should have overruled her outright about teaching that shitty spell to Chloe at the end. Also, WHY does he keep asking the SEX demon for relationship advice? she clearly isn't very capable with emotional relationships, all her ideas and suggestions are just "trick them" 'manipulate them" "force them".

As for the LauraXChloe sex thing, it could be easily improved by having Laura COPY his dick and have him still feel it, and then BOTH of them nail Chloe, just make sure he takes more of a lead.

Reactions: DicksInSpace

Licke54

Dec 25, 2022
View attachment 1906910

Overview:
After moving back to his childhood town, our protagonist, Eric, has many thing need to get used to again. School is hard, but there is something "harder" for Eric after his bizarre encounter with a lady he help out one night. Eventually, he will receive many help from people around him for his "grown up" problem.​

Thread Updated: 2024-01-17
Release Date: 2024-01-16
Developer: aPieceOfTissue - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.7.2 Member
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Member Content code: 2399

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Android: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Version 0.5.4

Extra: Full Saves

* This unofficial version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 2374442 View attachment 2374443 View attachment 2374444 View attachment 2374445 View attachment 2374446 View attachment 2374447 View attachment 2374448 View attachment 2374449 View attachment 2374450 View attachment 2374451 View attachment 2374452 View attachment 2374453 View attachment 2374454 View attachment 2374455 View attachment 2374456 View attachment 2374457 View attachment 2374458 View attachment 2374459
Someone knows wheres all the 10 coins im stuck at 9

AttilatheStun

Dec 1, 2018
I'm playing the new version, but I don't have the option to "invite others" at night, just the same options as the previous version. Anyone else run into this? Do I need to start on a fresh save or something?

Reactions: hentai charley

katsukiDemon

Nov 25, 2018
I'm playing the new version, but I don't have the option to "invite others" at night, just the same options as the previous version. Anyone else run into this? Do I need to start on a fresh save or something?
You mean "Hyper Dream Sex with Lily and Amy"?? You only need to complete all the tasks of both and do this:
1709540164533.png

4.00 star(s) 14 Votes