Unity Completed Succubus Waifu [Final] [Eternal Alice Game Soft Co., LTD.]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Yazros

Mar 2, 2018
This was a cute little game. Some iffy English throughout and the lack of an actual Succubus-like appearance for the wife is disappointing but it's not bad.

xbroken

Jun 30, 2018
Eternal Alice Game Soft CO. ? Are they trying to bait people looking for Alicesoft games?
As bad as the stigma of a Chinese company stealing and/or impersonating outside IPs, it's not without countless evidence to fuel that stigma. As such, I would assume that they are, especially since they straight up have the entire name of Alicesoft in it.
That being said, can't say that a little bit of vanilla isn't a bit appreciative in the sea of NTR, incest, and reverse-r here.

Mar 19, 2018
Very short game, finished within an hour or two with 98% CG completion. Weird stuff though, the company is chinese and the ingame currency is chinese but the voice is japanese ( I can recognise ikuiku ).

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
MoleBeauty mark that changes places. Needs a tag.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's uh not how the vagina works, artist
Out of curiosity, what did you find problematic here? I mean, could've been worded better, but what those actions represent are pretty straightforward. I'd think. Or is there a problem with the uncensored "asset", here?! lol

hernycwo

Nov 11, 2018
Out of curiosity, what did you find problematic here? I mean, could've been worded better, but what those actions represent are pretty straightforward. I'd think. Or is there a problem with the uncensored "asset", here?! lol
The vagina placement and angle is unnervingly wrong. I would think a $10 game could afford to double check one of the many reference photos available online before drawing

Reactions: doug25391

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
Shouldn't she be using her succubus abilities to seduce other men for her husband's sake? That is what succubus do after all, would had made a MUCH better story.

Eternal Alice Game Soft CO. ? Are they trying to bait people looking for Alicesoft games?
Oh please, the Japanese nerdom is just obsessed with Alice in Wonderland.

Cheesedoodles

Nov 7, 2016
Shouldn't she be using her succubus abilities to seduce other men for her husband's sake? That is what succubus do after all, would had made a MUCH better story.

Oh please, the Japanese nerdom is just obsessed with Alice in Wonderland.
I went in expecting Teaching Feeling or Monochrome lil sister...instead I got female protaganist getting yelled at by her husband, cafe employer. Then the husband goes on a business trip for three days. What the fuck is this game lmao

Lauramarques

Aug 28, 2018
>John recently took a big project and was very tired after work.
>Erica decided to support John with her own succubus ability.

I dont think devs understand how succub works

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Elementary: succubi have wings, right? Ergo good sex gives you wings. Rod Ball (RB) gives you wings. Ergo good sex = RB. Ergo good sex gives you surplus energy, you could work harder.
Q.E.D.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes