Unity Completed Succubus Waifu [Final] [Eternal Alice Game Soft Co., LTD.]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Davidvn0312

Aug 1, 2019
Very short game, finished within an hour or two with 98% CG completion. Weird stuff though, the company is chinese and the ingame currency is chinese but the voice is japanese ( I can recognise ikuiku ).
How did you get about 98% of the CG? I can only get 93% out of it, is it has some kind of secrets choices or route?

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018

• Released:
  • March 12, 2020
  • Size:
  • 290.9MB

is this a new version?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
is this a new version?
Looks the same. The different size could be down to this being the Steam version that doesn't come with the APK, and that Unity can be compressed ridiculously to be small. With no version number (this is 1.04) can't really say for sure though.

Reactions: BaasB

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
This is the Steam version, the DLSite version came with the APK but as it's DLSite also mosaic censoring. There is a store now that sells the game uncensored game and with the APK. but that's not here.

Reactions: milligan

milligan

Apr 30, 2018
This is the Steam version, the DLSite version came with the APK but as it's DLSite also mosaic censoring. There is a store now that sells the game uncensored game and with the APK. but that's not here.
Ohh, datesim - nice, many poses nice, no anal bad. I wonder if there is interactivity in the game.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...no anal bad. I wonder if there is interactivity in the game.
If you mean like click to grope this part, then click to finger that part unfortunately not. It's all pick your scene and then watch it play out like a visual novel. There is a anal scene though.

Reactions: milligan

milligan

Apr 30, 2018
If you mean like click to grope this part, then click to finger that part unfortunately not. It's all pick your scene and then watch it play out like a visual novel. There is a anal scene though.
Thanks for your reply. It turns out in the game there is no participation in the process, so there is no interest then in the APK). my respect to you

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

maxdrell

Jun 7, 2017
.....dunno why, but first impressions looking at it makes me think of Bell Master, maybe it's the stress gauge and trying to fix things through sex.

garuda1

Nov 29, 2018
In the scene portion of the gallery what's the very last scene and how do you get it? It's the only scene missing for me so any help would be appreciated.

Reactions: nyagura

HimaKira

Jul 14, 2020
wait a sec "supporting her husband with her succubus ability", but "no ntr"

ok, false alarm! I repeat false alarm!

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes