• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 9 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Unity Completed Succubus Waifu [Final] [Eternal Alice Game Soft Co., LTD.]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes
Feb 7, 2020
So I got the ending where they got worse house lol. I did "do nothing" quite a few to see what happens if you over 100% stress. Nothing, he just get sick and you got worse financialy.

I tried again with the same save and cheated some money so I can focus on zeroing the stress. I got the ending where John is doing alright. They moved to smaller house but still quite content.

I wonder, is there's a success ending? It's probably there. Gonna try once more.

EDIT :
There is. So there's 3 ending : 1. John failed 2. John somewhat success 3. John have a great success.

Overall, a sweet game. 4/5, could be full star if it was longer and explore their relationship and past like a proper VN.

Last edited:
Reactions: ob123
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes