3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

truesatan

Jan 8, 2017
Worst case: Special event + animation will be finished tomorrow(Animated event will be turned to ordinary CG temporarily), or later today when(if) I'll get better.
Best case: Everything will be done on time AND I'll fix blackjack.
Maybe 2 p.m. EST

Reactions: hunk66

truesatan

Jan 8, 2017
yes it is dropped but not working...
This needs to be fixed by the dev.
edit: one game breaking bug left, as far as i know. maybe there will be an upload soon ^^

Last edited:

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Is there some h-content in it already or is it still barebones ?

Crabman

May 9, 2017
i have played a game that has the same sound trace that this game has if anyone knows what the game is please let me know

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
Added a "Gameover" screen when lust meter fills up to 100%(2 variations) relly ?
And then the game is no longer for me .
Something is just crap and messes up the game.
You will be tongued again to cheat because that won't happen .

truesatan

Jan 8, 2017
Haven't run into game over yet, so I don't know. And succ 1 has game over as well.
btw cheating in rpg maker mv is easier then in vx ace, so avoiding game
over will be a lot easier hehe

Jhony234

Dec 25, 2018
Added a "Gameover" screen when lust meter fills up to 100%(2 variations) relly ?
And then the game is no longer for me .
Something is just crap and messes up the game.
You will be tongued again to cheat because that won't happen .
yep he killed it again i love this games but as the first one, i see that game over lust its....well as u say its crap, dont let u enjoy the GOOD part of the game, that's the naughtiest one, like the first one u will need to be carefull again and again evading events to not get game over....mmmmeh i fell dissapointed too, but still love his fucking games xD

hunsuri

Aug 6, 2019
So yet another version of succulence 2(lost count) but feels like we still standing at first pre alpha version :/ Still waiting ...

Reactions: Fartmer

truesatan

Jan 8, 2017
So yet another version of succulence 2(lost count) but feels like we still standing at first pre alpha version :/ Still waiting ...
You are right, its pre alpha and testing area. But it looks like the groundwork is done now and dev adds more content next.
lets hope so hehe

hunsuri

Aug 6, 2019
You are right, its pre alpha and testing area. But it looks like the groundwork is done now and dev adds more content next.
lets hope so hehe
yeah I am hoping for it as well... just to many pre alpha versions of it

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes