3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

truesatan

Jan 8, 2017
can you consider making a route that serena become school slave

i mean, serena will be used everyday by everyone on school as cumdump, and everyone on school know that.
Well Serena has a new job now and the old one is finished.
Not sure if the dev wanted it, in part one he made an extra scenario for Serena running around naked in school with various
"use" for Serena hehe
You will find it at a certain point in recollection room of Succulence 1.43

Cheers

truesatan

Jan 8, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Link will follow in an few minutes, I will test the version for breaking bugs
and the Link
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

rebel.eye

Jul 28, 2018
What the heck with this Black Jack game ??? Why it have to be so difficult, I can't pass this game at all, it always Dealer wins, even when I have a Black Jack!

madyo

Sep 12, 2019
Well Serena has a new job now and the old one is finished.
Not sure if the dev wanted it, in part one he made an extra scenario for Serena running around naked in school with various
"use" for Serena hehe
You will find it at a certain point in recollection room of Succulence 1.43

Cheers
yeah i already play succulence 1,and completed almost the recollection. i just wanted about that story i mention. hahaha i dont play the succulence 2 yet, i want to wait till it get finished. so i dont know the story yet

truesatan

Jan 8, 2017
yeah i already play succulence 1,and completed almost the recollection. i just wanted about that story i mention. hahaha i dont play the succulence 2 yet, i want to wait till it get finished. so i dont know the story yet
Ahh then it was just the wrong thread to ask for it. All good, the dev is lurking around here as well, so he will see the reuqest. Not sure if he will add anything to succ 1 anymore.
And yes its good to play succ 1 to the "real" end to have the transition to part 2.
And for 2, just wait for the april/mai version, this one is only a special for fap err i mean stay at home.
Cheers

Marigel

Jul 9, 2017
I tried it in its first version and promised although there was almost nothing that could be done, I hope it has improved.
Is the game at home different from the original or an addition?

Edited: I saw it. Tx

truesatan

Jan 8, 2017
I tried it in its first version and promised although there was almost nothing that could be done, I hope it has improved.
Is the game at home different from the original or an addition?

Edited: I saw it. Tx
We all hope the improvements on story will be in den (late) April update.
The special will be implemented in the main game or so the dev said.
Cheers

Reactions: Marigel

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
I am a bit embarrassed to admit that I tried this game for about three times now, and I just can't figure out what to do, I don't get the idea and mechanics. I managed to finished the "stay at home" - update, sorry to say that it did not impress me at all, other than Succulence 1, which I love. After clearing the "Stay at home stuff" all dresses ar available again. WHAT NOW?

She can't leave the house, and inside I find nothing to do?

I migt be dumb, but that's no reason not to give me a hint what to do to proceed. HELP!

truesatan

Jan 8, 2017
I am a bit embarrassed to admit that I tried this game for about three times now, and I just can't figure out what to do, I don't get the idea and mechanics. I managed to finished the "stay at home" - update, sorry to say that it did not impress me at all, other than Succulence 1, which I love. After clearing the "Stay at home stuff" all dresses ar available again. WHAT NOW?

I migt be dumb, but that's no reason not to give me a hint what to do to proceed. HELP!
Well you can use the bed, the shower , the bath , the balcony, the phone and the door.
and the lats ist the room you cannot enter now.
its not that much, speedrun would be around 10 minutes.
Cheers

Reactions: ray3dave

leyre

Jun 29, 2017

Come back at the end of the year, its not you, the game just doesnt have enough content to justify a download right now

madyo

Sep 12, 2019
can i ask serena got black mailed by headmaster or janitor then get a teacher job again also become school cumdump? school slave? and some ending too? for succulence 2 ?

please

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Archellion

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
Ahh then it was just the wrong thread to ask for it. All good, the dev is lurking around here as well, so he will see the reuqest. Not sure if he will add anything to succ 1 anymore.
And yes its good to play succ 1 to the "real" end to have the transition to part 2.
And for 2, just wait for the april/mai version, this one is only a special for fap err i mean stay at home.
Cheers
There is a "real end" of Succulence 1?
I'm asking because because with this sequel, I feel like I'have miss something.

NEVERMIND: I found out this "real end".

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 5 Votes