3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

Ramen-

Aug 28, 2018
Good to see that the most useless part of the first game got recycled and even got a little extra annoyance thrown in for good measure and yes I talk about the "photo shoots"

xellos49698

Nov 4, 2017
I think there is a lot of potential here, but it's not really a game yet, more of a teaser. The last update was a good step in the right direction.

Here is hoping we will get a demo version by the middle of 2021.

Gorond

Aug 27, 2020
i hope she goes to a school in this episode too, i think the first episode could have humiliate her more in there

Reactions: meofo

Dantaylion

Jul 23, 2019
I think the first game was so fucking good its gonna be hard to match that.

With that being said this one has a really high ceiling based on what they can do with the game, but there is always a low floor factor if they don't take full advantage of what they can do, rather than spend too much time and effort implementing what they might have wanted for the first one.

Its really too early to tell at this point.

Reactions: Sepheyer

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Look like ver 0.35 came out today for Tier 2 patreon supporters, hopefully some heroes would pay 5USD and upload the update (which most likely never, but still hope for the possible scenario)

truesatan

Jan 8, 2017
Let me see if its playable, usually he produces game breaking bugs with the first version haha
so stay tuned.
And a s teaser:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Let me see if its playable, usually he produces game breaking bugs with the first version haha
so stay tuned.
And a s teaser:
Goddamnit! The Tv events all got removed and no new main story event, and I'm suck balls with playing blackjack (I really don't like it a all), the rest at least seems to be a good adding content so far
And if this update was playable and don't have any serious bugs then I'm appreciated and thank you if you decide to share the game

truesatan

Jan 8, 2017
Goddamnit! The Tv events all got removed and no new main story event, and I'm suck balls with playing blackjack (I really don't like it a all), the rest at least seems to be a good adding content so far
And if this update was playable and don't have any serious bugs then I'm appreciated and thank you if you decide to share the game
It not all are removed only the ones he wanted to add. Old events are still in there, like weather report and quiz show.
I am still trying to get those mini events, have done the bar event. So far nothing breaks.

So might add it l8er on here.
Cheers

Reactions: BloodPlus

F99xyz

Sep 18, 2020
It not all are removed only the ones he wanted to add. Old events are still in there, like weather report and quiz show.
I am still trying to get those mini events, have done the bar event. So far nothing breaks.

So might add it l8er on here.
Cheers
I can't find any more quiz show event in ver0.3.2, only one normal event....o_O How can i find more quiz show events? Would you share some hits about quiz show events ? Thank you!

truesatan

Jan 8, 2017
I can't find any more quiz show event in ver0.3.2, only one normal event....o_O How can i find more quiz show events? Would you share some hits about quiz show events ? Thank you!
That's the only one. He will add more (or less who knows) with 0.4

xellos49698

Nov 4, 2017
It's pretty much the same teaser except you can go further into the bar. Still hopeful this will be a real demo next year.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
So here it is:
Bonus didn't make it, will be something else in .2

Have fun and report any bugs please. I tried to find and report as many as I could until now.

cheers
Hell yeah! Thank you for your sharing, hopefully the Mod would saw and add new update to the OP thread. How to report to the Mod so that they would notice the new update?
Ps: Oh, just need to click the "report" button and choose the first option "game update". Truly are convenience

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
looking at the changelog not much to see....
Not much but the OP thread was missing, this is the real changelog with all the new content in this update
Changelog:
- Garter Stockings CG update
- Red Net Thong CG update
- Changing room events reworked(all except the blue underwear one)
- Status Menu update(will be fully finished in the next update)
- Accessories Menu update
- Blackjack quest reworked and finished
- Old version of Blackjack quest added to Serena's TV
- Blackjack mini-game available at Desire Shop with 2 variations
- 2 Mai events added
- Pool mini-game added
- 2 Bar events added
- 1 Mini-event added in the pool area
- 2 New wallpapers added
- 3 Balcony events added(remastered from old version of the game)
- Bugs fixed with titles and various events
- Sample NPC added to the bar when going commando with the Black Suit

What got removed:
- TV events - all of them. Because development went so slowly I was in a huge hurry to make them, but I didn't like the end result so much, I'd rather delete them and remake them from scratch.
- No main story developments this update. Everything got moved to 0.4

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes