3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

truesatan

Jan 8, 2017
For now only the change log, game is bugged (well as usual now haha) so waiting for the bugfixes version.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
For now only the change log, game is bugged (well as usual now haha) so waiting for the bugfixes version.
Thank you for sharing the new update as always, I bet Dev will release a few more bugfixes before we can play this update without much major bugs so I'll wait a couple more days but still thank you regardless

truesatan

Jan 8, 2017
Thank you for sharing the new update as always, I bet Dev will release a few more bugfixes before we can play this update without much major bugs so I'll wait a couple more days but still thank you regardless
Works so far for me, TV is fixed, only one standing picture bug i ran into.
*sigh* I would need to start a new game, but i am to lazy

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
I am getting the update right now. Will try it again I do hope I run into less road blocks this time. I truly loved Succulence One. (I keep expecting this one to get better and grab my attention and keep me focused)

But unless it has changed a lot I will agree with some who find the combat less that friendly and enjoyable for and H game. (But that is just me, I mean we all have our personal like's and dislikes)

truesatan

Jan 8, 2017
Any other potions do the same thing? Since i have other ways to add sub lust, i never use potions hehe

loldude247

May 20, 2020
i got the following error by drinking the lust surpressang View attachment 1328065
I found what the problem is, in the "zMenu_Edits.js" file on line 118 (and on line 138) there is an "=" missing in the if-statements. Adding another one fixed the bug for me.

The file is located at "Succulence 2[0.5.1]\www\js\plugins\zMenu_Edits.js". So just open the file with any text editor, and add a "=" after the one that is already present on lines 118 and 138. You should be left with this:

Line 118: "if ($gameVariables.value(2) == 0){"
Line 138: "if ($gameVariables.value(2) == 0){"
(without the " of course)

After you've changed that, just save the file and restart the game! Now it should work like it's supposed to :)

nodice20

Jun 26, 2019
i got the following error by drinking the lust suppressant
Same.

I loved the first game a ton, I really hope that this one can get to that level.

And I would love love love if there was a option to skip the tutorials because I have gone through that first section so many times it is a pain.

Lolax Perex

Jul 15, 2017
I found what the problem is, in the "zMenu_Edits.js" file on line 118 (and on line 138) there is an "=" missing in the if-statements. Adding another one fixed the bug for me.

The file is located at "Succulence 2[0.5.1]\www\js\plugins\zMenu_Edits.js". So just open the file with any text editor, and add a "=" after the one that is already present on lines 118 and 138. You should be left with this:

After you've changed that, just save the file and restart the game! Now it should work like it's supposed to :)
THanks a lot!

dit29684

Sep 26, 2020

THANKS@@!!

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes