3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

OhDonna

Jun 9, 2018
Don't get me wrong, I'm enjoying this game, but it begs the question: why are they even using Serana for this? It's a new place, she didn't keep the outfits and not even the personality. By the end of the first Succulence she was fine going out naked in broad daylight and now she's acting like she's shy and opening the door in her underwear is crazy. I know she gets more corrupted as the game goes on but it's weird that she has this same arc again, it could have just been a new character altogether. Maybe someone else has already pointed that out and it has nothing to do with the new updates specifically but I just had to say it and I didn't want to look through 46 pages of comments to find a comment about that. Only that is bothering me so far.

Reactions: Armelle69

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Don't get me wrong, I'm enjoying this game, but it begs the question: why are they even using Serana for this? It's a new place, she didn't keep the outfits and not even the personality. By the end of the first Succulence she was fine going out naked in broad daylight and now she's acting like she's shy and opening the door in her underwear is crazy. I know she gets more corrupted as the game goes on but it's weird that she has this same arc again, it could have just been a new character altogether. Maybe someone else has already pointed that out and it has nothing to do with the new updates specifically but I just had to say it and I didn't want to look through 46 pages of comments to find a comment about that. Only that is bothering me so far.
I think the story will say something about, i started recently and here and there there are some flash-black,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Anyway the interaction with the shopseller should give you all the detail.

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Hey, is it necessary to finish Succulence 1 to get into this?
yes and no, you don't have to play the full game but some relation (like with Eva) are essential to understand what is going on, I didn't end the first game but anyway the second one will do a small recap of the end (a few lines are enough to understand the story anyway).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
0.5.2 bug
this bug exist since 0.48.3 and was not fixed

Failed Disguise: Bunny
don`t work you can`t play the pics free

After loading a save the pic isn`t played free anymore and you can`t it play again free.

I hope somebody from his patreons can tell him about his bug with the cg gallery in the past he buged there a lot so it is not the first time !!!

And before I get again answers no it works fine here the save try yourself and you see it is buged and I told before I have had it and lost it after a new version.

Last edited:
Reactions: prosmoker1

Iramis

Dec 3, 2018
Looking at it from a meta perspective:

Why is she here? People like Serena and the dev likes Serena and it makes sense to have her in the sequel since she was the central part of the previous game. (If I remember correctly there was supposed to be a male co-protagonist too but not sure if it's still in the plans, I didn't keep up entirely with the development.)

So why is she different? I don't think her personality is too different. Even in previous game Serena liked to preserve the normal part of her life and have fun at the side. She tried to keep everything moderate (but usually failed), even going out naked in daylight she tried to wear sunglasses and everything to hide her identity (or at least pretend she is hiding it). So her trying to have a normal life is not out of character for her, we just haven't seen the crazy part of her life yet. We are getting hints of it though through flashbacks (in recollection room). As we go on things will escalate back to the usual levels. Also I think it is obvious that it's not just about her in this game, the side characters are a little more fleshed out here and those will become much bigger focus as we go on I'm sure, so this arc in the beginning is just to ease us in and introduce the game and characters.

For the powers it's because we need some sort player progression in the game and that's difficult to do if you start at full power like at the end of succulence. It just won't be fun if player has access to all the abilities at the very beginning. So she is de-powered (but not completely) and personally I think it works in how it is implemented as we have traveled through multiple dimensions and are in a new world. And we have the full control over her attire and the lust meter from the start and we don't have to grind to get to that level again so not all progress is reset.

Reactions: OhDonna

Warknight

Jan 16, 2018
This game gives me more conniptions than a mod-max difficulty Stellaris end-game crisis. Edit: How the FUCK do you progress the quiz show thing? I only ever get Serana screaming at the camera man.

truesatan

Jan 8, 2017
This game gives me more conniptions than a mod-max difficulty Stellaris end-game crisis. Edit: How the FUCK do you progress the quiz show thing? I only ever get Serana screaming at the camera man.
Hope you did some commercials, so ppl know about the quiz show

OhDonna

Jun 9, 2018
Looking at it from a meta perspective:

Why is she here? People like Serena and the dev likes Serena and it makes sense to have her in the sequel since she was the central part of the previous game. (If I remember correctly there was supposed to be a male co-protagonist too but not sure if it's still in the plans, I didn't keep up entirely with the development.)

So why is she different? I don't think her personality is too different. Even in previous game Serena liked to preserve the normal part of her life and have fun at the side. She tried to keep everything moderate (but usually failed), even going out naked in daylight she tried to wear sunglasses and everything to hide her identity (or at least pretend she is hiding it). So her trying to have a normal life is not out of character for her, we just haven't seen the crazy part of her life yet. We are getting hints of it though through flashbacks (in recollection room). As we go on things will escalate back to the usual levels. Also I think it is obvious that it's not just about her in this game, the side characters are a little more fleshed out here and those will become much bigger focus as we go on I'm sure, so this arc in the beginning is just to ease us in and introduce the game and characters.

For the powers it's because we need some sort player progression in the game and that's difficult to do if you start at full power like at the end of succulence. It just won't be fun if player has access to all the abilities at the very beginning. So she is de-powered (but not completely) and personally I think it works in how it is implemented as we have traveled through multiple dimensions and are in a new world. And we have the full control over her attire and the lust meter from the start and we don't have to grind to get to that level again so not all progress is reset.

I see what you mean. I think I say it more out of a slight frustration because I loved Succulence especially because of the exhibitionist content and when we finally got to the point where she was really embracing it, the sequel restarts that aspect to the point where she thinks going out to her own balcony in her underwear at night is too much. I just still kinda feel like the connections and explanations to all her changes - where she lives, what she does for a living, how prude she is, what clothes she has, what powers she has - are a bit unnecessarily convoluted. It's essentially a new story and a "new character", so keeping Serana felt a bit odd.

Considering the meta arguments I get it, although I don't think anyone would mind having a new character that just had some similar traits to please the fans of the first game. Maybe serana could even make a cameo or be some sort of mentor figure? Idk, I digress. It's not a big deal anyway, but usually great sequels carry on from the original instead of repeating the formula. I was excited for the sequel mainly because I thought it would continue her story. I'm still happy with this sequel though.

OhDonna

Jun 9, 2018
How can i commercials the quiz show and how can i unlock rating of lust tv....lock at 35%
in a room to the left of the office where your desk is, is a woman apparently frustrated with a camera or something like that. Talk to her and you'll do the commercial. I believe you have to do it twice though, the first time you do it isn't effective. That or I did something wrong the first time.

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes