3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

OhDonna

Jun 9, 2018
What's this Better Camera quest? Trying to work out how to start it.
I'm typing from memory so I may be missing something, but from what I remember you have to progress in the dream world to get the quest after witnessing that cop (ms. Stone, was it?) get a weird mark on her crotch. Then you'll have to talk to the camera man, who'll give you a key to a locker. The locker is in a room to the left of the meeting room.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

N Lii

Dec 11, 2018
in a room to the left of the office where your desk is, is a woman apparently frustrated with a camera or something like that. Talk to her and you'll do the commercial. I believe you have to do it twice though, the first time you do it isn't effective. That or I did something wrong the first time.
I talked to her and nothing happened

SpecialKat

May 5, 2020
I'm typing from memory so I may be missing something, but from what I remember you have to progress in the dream world to get the quest after witnessing that cop (ms. Stone, was it?) get a weird mark on her crotch. Then you'll have to talk to the camera man, who'll give you a key to a locker. The locker is in a room to the left of the meeting room.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks, i never quite finished the special mark quest.

_sanada_

Dec 27, 2017
I can't get the threesome and black jack date going. yes i bought cards but can't find the suitcase client at weekend. and what is exposure 1 to get threesome sence

YanOtt

Nov 26, 2018
i get 'Temporary unavalaiblle' at the description on both Elevator quests and new Weather quest.
How to fix this.

Feb 26, 2020
in a room to the left of the office where your desk is, is a woman apparently frustrated with a camera or something like that. Talk to her and you'll do the commercial. I believe you have to do it twice though, the first time you do it isn't effective. That or I did something wrong the first time.
I did the commercial first before the rating reached 35%. Is that okay because I'm also locked at 35% now

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
is there a bug in the mall clothing store cuz i can't seems to be able to buy anything at all

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes