3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

truesatan

Jan 8, 2017
Drowning In Bugs
Hello.
Instead of Sequel News, today's post brings some not-so-good news.
I have discovered that one of the new additions to the game, that was added in the 0.6 has big problems.
The "shame" image folder was made in a really un-flexible way, and the moment I've started to add more variations to it - it became clear that it needs to be changed into something better. Otherwise it will cause me a big headache in the future when I'll try to add even more variations to it.
So, what does it mean?
- I need some extra time to reformat the images in the folders and to squash all the image bugs that will inevitably manifest because of it
- It's not clear right now, but there's a high chance that release will be pushed back from Saturday to next Monday
- I'll make another post tomorrow or on Friday that confirms or denies the schedule change
Also, to safely transfer saves from 0.6 to 0.65, you'll have to do this:
- Save the game in Serena's apartment/Dream world, or any indoor location
- Make sure the save was not made right after shower(with the towel still on)
It's not a Succulence release without some pre-release problems.
I'll see you tomorrow or on Friday.

Well it starts again. Guess next update will be after x-mas ;)

voltairepop

Dec 15, 2019
Drowning In Bugs
Hello.
Instead of Sequel News, today's post brings some not-so-good news.
I have discovered that one of the new additions to the game, that was added in the 0.6 has big problems.
The "shame" image folder was made in a really un-flexible way, and the moment I've started to add more variations to it - it became clear that it needs to be changed into something better. Otherwise it will cause me a big headache in the future when I'll try to add even more variations to it.
So, what does it mean?
- I need some extra time to reformat the images in the folders and to squash all the image bugs that will inevitably manifest because of it
- It's not clear right now, but there's a high chance that release will be pushed back from Saturday to next Monday
- I'll make another post tomorrow or on Friday that confirms or denies the schedule change
Also, to safely transfer saves from 0.6 to 0.65, you'll have to do this:
- Save the game in Serena's apartment/Dream world, or any indoor location
- Make sure the save was not made right after shower(with the towel still on)
It's not a Succulence release without some pre-release problems.
I'll see you tomorrow or on Friday.

Well it starts again. Guess next update will be after x-mas ;)
A very sensible problem. I played treasure of nadia and their newest game every update and I have always wonder how the heck can i just save and continue from any location without breaking my save game. I hope we can get more from this game. I have a good feeling about this dev. It has only been 2 years and if he want to milk it, we can look at other ass devs who are clearly milking it. I am not going to name anyone.

Voido

Mar 12, 2019
0.6.1. It's public on Patreon. .

Update: Actually nvm, it's a locked-out version. You can't proceed after a pair of days.

Last edited:

truesatan

Jan 8, 2017
0.6.1. It's public on Patreon. Mega.

Update: Actually nvm, it's a locked-out version. You can't proceed after a pair of days.
Yeah, 0.61 is very short, he canceled 0.65 and even the special for Halloween. So better wait until 0.65 release
or I fear 0.8 release to play a bit more then we had before the remake.

Cheers

Deniz31

Jul 25, 2017

Hello.
There's only a week left before the release, and there's a mountain of work left.
Here's what has been done:
- Shame folder expanded
- Two new wardrobe items added to Serena's wardrobe
- One new wardrobe item added to Louise's wardrobe
- Two new image sets added
- New crowd reactions fully tested and implemented
There's also one feature that has been removed: The option to start the "Back View" pose when the main menu is opened.
You can still switch to back view in the status menu, but when the main menu is closed - it will start with the front view when opened again.
It was removed because expanded Shame folder and other situational image sets are only available in the "Front View" mode, so it was a pain to add them to the main menu(the alternative is to disable the menu when they're active, or have a special main menu for each unique set - and both options are bad).
Also, I didn't post the sequel news yesterday because I was testing a diagonal movement system, but ultimately I decided against adding it.
Serena's movement speed needs to be slower for diagonal movement to work without bugs(and to be less clunky in general), and it would make map traversal a little tedious.
So, that's it for this post - I'll see you on Wednesday with more news/previews.
Cheers.

Jun 24, 2017

Why does he bother doing things like make previous save transferable to latest version or make the character move diagonally, while the game have hardly any content and we just start over anyway, is beyond me.

Reactions: voltairepop

truesatan

Jan 8, 2017
Devs are usually have their own thoughts about the game,
lets see if there is any old renewed content with the upcoming
version.
Cheers

Makujiza

Oct 24, 2022
I'm looking forward to downloading this after I finish the first one. It's astonishing to me how some of these games are well written and fleshed out, true passion projects for sure. Thank you to all the people who stuck with RPG Maker growing up.

Reactions: LichG

truesatan

Jan 8, 2017
And we are back on track... with delays :D

Hello.
I've mentioned multiple times how this year has been a terrible one for me.
Let's just say that it continues to be terrible.
My weekend is ruined and I have to spend at least tomorrow(Saturday) away from my PC, and if I'm unlucky - most of Sunday too.
So the release will be delayed for two days, because I don't want to risk it with setting a date on Monday and then having to add an extra day to it.
Updated[Again]Release Dates:
November 15(Tuesday) - Tier 3 & 4
November 17 - Tier 2
November 20 - Tier 1(public)
Changelog for 0.65 will be posted on Monday.
Sorry for yet another inconvenience, and stay safe.

Reactions: mamonths

truesatan

Jan 8, 2017
Well again we can hope for an x-mas release without any specials not sure which year...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As a longterm patreon on his site, I will stop support next year. But we have enough other of his patreons here that will post
information and game updates I guess.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 5 Votes