3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Wanted get back a bit to this game but when i was trying to load back the saves got couple of errors "failed to load"
phone6e.png in mostly of the saves and
0015b4.png in my last one.
Restarting the game seem was fine but didn't explore much, my last saves were made on version 0.5.2 and I don't really want to restart the game and loosing around 5 hours of progress.

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
Wanted get back a bit to this game but when i was trying to load back the saves got couple of errors "failed to load"
phone6e.png in mostly of the saves and
0015b4.png in my last one.
Restarting the game seem was fine but didn't explore much, my last saves were made on version 0.5.2 and I don't really want to restart the game and loosing around 5 hours of progress.
Oh, dont worry, you can only get 30 minutes of gameplay anyway. The rest will be lost.
(In general, I highly doubt that your old saves will work since the Dev is remaking the graphics)

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Oh, dont worry, you can only get 30 minutes of gameplay anyway. The rest will be lost.
(In general, I highly doubt that your old saves will work since the Dev is remaking the graphics)
heh.. is sad to see this dev how slow is working, that he lost his motivation is pretty assured but he didn't even finish the content promised in the first chapeter..

alltimelow

Apr 25, 2019

The waiting room post is due tomorrow, so I thought it'd be good to compile a small list of warnings that are quite necessary, unfortunately.
New Game Warning:
New Game is strongly recommended: Since it is a remake with a million of bugs, starting from scratch will make sure only new bugs are in the game, not bugs that manifest from old save files :)
Save File Import Tutorial:
If you still want to import your save, you need to do several things to make sure it loads properly:
- Don't save through the phone, exit the phone and use quick save
- Serena must be in her apartment
- Unequipping all clothes before saving is mandatory
- Save must be made before completion of "Casual Outfit" quest(where shorts and white top get unlocked)
- After loading the save, you have to click the panel in the secret room

and press the "My Save Is Imported!" button
Now you see why it's best to start a new game :p
Final Warnings:
- Several areas of the game will be locked until next version because there is nothing to do there just yet
- Serena's experience gauges and TV ratings might be locked as well, because I want to prevent you from over-leveling and becoming too strong before next release is dropped in October :)
Until tomorrow.
P.S. Oh yeah, release dates:
September 30: Tier 3 & 4
October 2: Tier 2
October 5: Tier 1(public)

HANG ON A LITTLE BIT MORE FELLAS, THE UPDATE IS COMING!!!! if and only if it GOT DELAYED once more, i drop the series for good until it finished.

vaansinn

Jul 5, 2020
This is like Duke Nukem Forever all over again :D And after such a long time it WILL be a disappointment. But we power through that and in a few years we all just laugh looking back at it

Where were you when Succulence 2 finally released?

• Haha
Reactions: Gorond

truesatan

Jan 8, 2017
we have to wait and i wont post the first version, that is usually infested with major game breaking bugs lol
so might be the second version you will get.
cheers

truesatan

Jan 8, 2017
September Release[current one] features intro and prologue to Succulence 2, and then we'll have a "one month for main story, one month for side-content" type of schedule.
So in October I'll add events in all the new locations around the world, in November Chapter I main quest will be progressed, and in December we'll have a Christmas Summer Special.

Guess its 5 minutes of gameplay for this release...

Reactions: vaansinn

theraphosa

Sep 10, 2020
Hmm. After 1 1/2 Years waiting and hart work from the Dev,we got the reworked prolog.
Now after almost 6 months of waiting and hart work from the Dev....we get the prolog?
After near 2 years hart work,weekly promises (and stupid excuses) we get basically a short demo and new promises. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

truesatan

Jan 8, 2017
so it was really released, downloading it now and test it.
will post it l8er if its okay or you have to wait if there are to many bugs.

Cheers
What should I say... Missing pictures again, so I guess its better to wait for him to update that mess
a bit disappointing for 6+ month. and i am in the well known prologue. nothing changed so far.
And it ends very abrupt... maybe 30 minutes if you read the text, i had 15 minutes.
some areas are new, rest is like the versions before.
imho not worse to play now. i am very very disappointed this time.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sepheyer

truesatan

Jan 8, 2017
Fixes will take some time dev said and until that no file from me, its to buggy and its annoying to
click the missing images away, not all know what to do to get rid of it.
so it might be european time morning until you can play it.
cheers

Raymend

Sep 14, 2017
Fixes will take some time dev said and until that no file from me, its to buggy and its annoying to
click the missing images away, not all know what to do to get rid of it.
so it might be european time morning until you can play it.
cheers
is the bug that bad

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes