4.20 star(s) 76 Votes

Androinz

Jun 17, 2019
Never ? I still hope he drops vx ace and does some of the ideas in the sequel.
Well we will c
There are actually just some side-quests and events unfinished. The girl & boyfriend who comes to study at your home, maybe the Early Train event with some gang bang and that's it. All of the unfinished side-quests and events are pretty much needs 1 more quest for them to be completed. But dude this game has too much content that's for sure, didn't even finished it and get another update now. Good thing my save file from the previous version works smooth.

I just want to see what he is going to deliver in the sequel. Wish there were more games with this concept of corruption.

Reactions: Voilsh

Nasty-Nappa

Oct 9, 2017
Oh My Vegeta! Is this game finished yet? I'm watting that it is complete so I can play with it tell me its other no more update my ding dong can't take it anymore I need to unleash my Radditz please !

mercytea

Oct 29, 2017
I like this game very much! This is a rare gem in "Female Protagonist" genre. Finally we have a beautiful and brave heroine can fool around but preserve her dignity on her own will... mostly.;) I like my lovely Serena could be treated with respect from the two world!:love:

Last edited:
Reactions: Pirat.911

Sbogo

Aug 16, 2017
Hi guys, two questions: first how do I progress the gem photoshot ? The dude keep staining with coffee but Serena always go away. Second the science lab, I talked with the guy behind the warehouse on the left of the school but I always get bad ending with the sience lab, doesn't matter if I choose "go In" or "Confront them". Thanks !!

fffffffffffk

Sep 1, 2019
Hi guys, two questions: first how do I progress the gem photoshot ? The dude keep staining with coffee but Serena always go away. Second the science lab, I talked with the guy behind the warehouse on the left of the school but I always get bad ending with the sience lab, doesn't matter if I choose "go In" or "Confront them". Thanks !!
Go to the recollection room and click the locked scenes for a hint. That usually helps.

Hey guys, does anyone has a save after the orcs camp ? I really not want to do the game all over again for a 878th time...
Seconding this.

mercytea

Oct 29, 2017
I found my Serena can accept continuing the photoshoot when she wear a bra and her sanity is 25 that could be higher maybe. About your second question, maybe your sanity was not high enough?

HeelsMaiden

Mar 22, 2019
Thanks!
Can't find the gift suit to stay in midnight at school.
You need to get the quest from Santa's assistant from the other world. Then you need to find 4 picture fragments. One in town, one in palace/castle, one in front of lift to dungeon, and one is before the path to the Succubus. Return them for the gift suit.

Reactions: VenisPagina

AmorousApe

May 16, 2018
The game seems pretty buggy still... Ive noticed that when you are trying to do multiple H-scenes in one day the game starts to bug out hard, especially when it comes to the video game club and science club, overlapping variables I would imagine. I ran the video game club first than the science club and it went smoothly.

I see a number of people are having the same issue, I suggest trying what I did. (And lots and lots of multiple saves :p)

Androinz

Jun 17, 2019
The game seems pretty buggy still... Ive noticed that when you are trying to do multiple H-scenes in one day the game starts to bug out hard, especially when it comes to the video game club and science club, overlapping variables I would imagine. I ran the video game club first than the science club and it went smoothly.

I see a number of people are having the same issue, I suggest trying what I did. (And lots and lots of multiple saves :p)
Strange. Only bugs i encounter are rare misplaced images on some scenes and 1 or 2 recollection room replay problems. Other than that i played the game smoothly. Tho i don't use Q button.

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes