• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.20 star(s) 76 Votes

leyre

Jun 29, 2017
Hey, would someone be so kind to tell me when the hell anything happens?? I already talked to the succubus yet, school its the same, the dungeons are the same, when does anything interesting happens at all???

leyre

Jun 29, 2017
Have you tried to talk to people, do things, or otherwise play game? If all else fails then there's a guide in the OP.

It has been previously stated that the game is essentially finished except for the occasional additions + bugfixes. It may be completely finished now that the sequel is out.
Yeah, i figured some stuff finally :D aside from 1, can you do anything with the train molester?

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
Guys please help
How do you seduce people?
Like is it a skill to learn? How do I get it?
And also, what is lust frenzy and how do you get it and use it?
Answer to both of these is increase your succubus rank and buy them with lust from eve, not too sure what level you need to be but 6 or 7 pretty much caps out if you can buy them all after that all her stuff is based on other skills, rather than just lust.

VenisPagina

Sep 2, 2018
You need to get the quest from Santa's assistant from the other world. Then you need to find 4 picture fragments. One in town, one in palace/castle, one in front of lift to dungeon, and one is before the path to the Succubus. Return them for the gift suit.
So much thanks!

Nej_Aldrig

Dec 6, 2017
Anyone know exactly how to get thong and commando with cheerleaders?
Triedf talking with them with all combinations of clothes I culd think of.
Thanks

EDIT: So what seems to be the trigger is either low enough sanity or >100 lust, or both.

Last edited:
Reactions: sunaboz

SanjiZoro

Jul 20, 2017
my main story does progress after talking to Aria in hotspring. According to the walkthrough, I cannot go to the second floor nor make cutscene of aurora happen.
Anyone know how to ????

krypto_88

Jan 18, 2018
my main story does progress after talking to Aria in hotspring. According to the walkthrough, I cannot go to the second floor nor make cutscene of aurora happen.
Anyone know how to ????
If i remember correctly, you need to talk to aria in hot spring for 3 days, meaning 3 times you need to talk to her. then go to shrine to get cut scene.

krypto_88

Jan 18, 2018
Even with the hints from recollection room, i couldn't get hot springs:blowjob to work. Also I finished the priest:confession room scene but in recollection room says its stilll pending. I gave up on that as well.

woodandiron

May 10, 2019
Even with the hints from recollection room, i couldn't get hot springs:blowjob to work. Also I finished the priest:confession room scene but in recollection room says its stilll pending. I gave up on that as well.
To get the bj hotspring scene, do Aria's h-scene until she is not appearing in the hotspring and then go into the mixbath, with sanity < 25 touch the geyser. As for the priest h-scene it won't unlock until you complete all his events.

Only after viewing Aria's hotspring scenes will you be able to see the archmage. After the hotspring scenes walking into the castle will trigger a cutscene.

krypto_88

Jan 18, 2018
To get the bj hotspring scene, do Aria's h-scene until she is not appearing in the hotspring and then go into the mixbath, with sanity < 25 touch the geyser. As for the priest h-scene it won't unlock until you complete all his events.

Only after viewing Aria's hotspring scenes will you be able to see the archmage. After the hotspring scenes walking into the castle will trigger a cutscene.
Well i already finished the game. Regarding priest.. i already did all his events.. Finally i went to confession room, there she strips and teases him until he cums. Then it says mission complete. But in recollection room it stilll remains pending.

Reactions: Autarchy

SanjiZoro

Jul 20, 2017
If i remember correctly, you need to talk to aria in hot spring for 3 days, meaning 3 times you need to talk to her. then go to shrine to get cut scene.
drink wine for 3 times and next day go to the baht again one more time
Thx bro
can I ask one more?
I cant proceed art club. The teacher keeps saying everthing is the same.

krypto_88

Jan 18, 2018
drink wine for 3 times and next day go to the baht again one more time
Thx bro
can I ask one more?
I cant proceed art club. The teacher keeps saying everthing is the same.
um.. i cant remember much.. But you can actually proceed quests on your own. Goto recollection room. You will see many seats. Click on one and see view hint .There you will know how to proceed.

Reactions: SanjiZoro
4.20 star(s) 76 Votes