4.20 star(s) 76 Votes

loli senpai

Jan 21, 2019
Hey.. hope you can answer me about this
what is the progress of the story right now?
i really love the game and almost everything about it
but just wondring when can we finish the story and if you planning to add something after the story

KhadrIkbal

Sep 9, 2018
How do you trigger the Stan: Reward event? I talk with him in the morning (inside the classroom, because I didn't see him anywhere else) with the revealing suit, going commando and the garther belt and it doesn't even give me an option

Reactions: konan215

esxay

Nov 24, 2017
I'm not sure where can i talk with Stan in the morning to trigger event 8, he is nowhere but in class

redfir

Sep 29, 2017
Stan's last event seem like can't be trigger after you completed all submission event (Richard, Eve). I loaded back an old savefile before 6 new richard's event(1.31?), haven't touch any Eve related submission event and then can trigger the last event.

esxay

Nov 24, 2017
Have you tried to skip class events and talk to Stan after class?
it doesn't give anything. In Recollection room it said i should speak with him in the morning after event 7 (unlocked), not after class, so i dunno. He doesn't react anyway when he is in after class and i'm on revealing suit/garter belt stockings as it said, and i don't know where else he could be in the morning

Last edited:

Valornim

Sep 8, 2018
Error message while Serena dances at the Christmas party:
Script 'Cache' line 106: RGSSError occured
failed to create bitmap

Shado10

Jun 17, 2018
it doesn't give anything. In Recollection room it said i should speak with him in the morning after event 7 (unlocked), not after class, so i dunno. He doesn't react anyway when he is in after class and i'm on revealing suit/garter belt stockings as it said, and i don't know where else he could be in the morning
First you have to make sure that stan is your Master, either change dat from the debug Menu or talk with after class so you end up in the storage room with him where he becomes your master. Afterwards go to sleep then talk to him in the class mornings. When you automaticly walk to your table just dont press anything, you can move freely in the class before starting the lesson.

aliceee

Mar 20, 2018
Can someone please tell me how to start the tutoring quest? have done pretty much the whole main storyline, but can't figure out how to start tutoring.. ;s </3

Shado10

Jun 17, 2018
Can someone please tell me how to start the tutoring quest? have done pretty much the whole main storyline, but can't figure out how to start tutoring.. ;s </3
When u are at home (i dont know if it has to be afternoon or evening) check your bedroom, the phone should be blinking where u can interact with the girl, after the phone call she visits you.

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes