4.20 star(s) 76 Votes

esxay

Nov 24, 2017
First you have to make sure that stan is your Master, either change dat from the debug Menu or talk with after class so you end up in the storage room with him where he becomes your master. Afterwards go to sleep then talk to him in the class mornings. When you automaticly walk to your table just dont press anything, you can move freely in the class before starting the lesson.
yes the problem was Stan was not considired as master. Changing variables helped with that.

DramaCoach69

Nov 29, 2017
Th walkthroughs that are provided are very nice for the City of Ahn, but is there any kind of guide for the school and neighborhood quests? Another question I have is how to reduce lust other than masturbation. I ma barely holding steady then I will have a night ending with +50 Lust and I am screwing "Little" Bruce to death.

Last edited:

KiraKiraKira

Aug 27, 2018
You can also do one night stands in the bar at the top left table. IIRC you have to have 50 sanity or less though. (Quick edit: It's in the evening, after Bruce has left the bar.)

Once you can get the exposure contract from Eve it becomes easier, you can screw a couple of the other npcs walking around at night. If you can't get the contracts yet then you need to progress through the main story some (City of Ahn).

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
This looks interesting, can I be a little strong and dominant as the main female character?

Nirmal

Aug 2, 2018
why i cant play the game
when is sleep and wake she say i need dick dick and run naked on road and smash with car and then game over what is this
and also i cant use d and s button in game what to do pls tell me

Linus

May 24, 2017
why i cant play the game
when is sleep and wake she say i need dick dick and run naked on road and smash with car and then game over what is this
and also i cant use d and s button in game what to do pls tell me
there are 2 states you need to take attantion
1. SN (your Mind Energie, Zero means you get crazy)
2. Lust ( never over the max value!)

Many kinds of action consume SN (Bathing, Shower, massage, drinking, add Points)
Lust is also important to learn skills

If you make contracts, you need to fullfill them or you get punish after sleeping ---sn & +++Lust

Important read the content! Self describing

PoyntFury

The Man With The Need To Breed
Donor
Dec 14, 2017
This game would be 1000% better if you could go around getting knocked up with your students' kids.

Linus

May 24, 2017
This game would be 1000% better if you could go around getting knocked up with your students' kids.
its enoyed me too in the beginning, but there are 2 options to go around a gameover
1. Amulets (each 500g SN and Lust)
2. items +/- SN & Lust

when you understand the costs and how to avoid the game over, through the events (teaching & Sleeping)
it becomes enjoyable

simple: understand gamemechanics

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
How do you get into the mens or mixed bathing rooms. She states she isn't brave enough.

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes