4.20 star(s) 76 Votes

peterhorny

Jan 12, 2018
are the cgs captured by illusion's game?
i saw some rpg game with the same style of cg
if it is,what's the name of the game?

r.nest

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2017
are the cgs captured by illusion's game?
i saw some rpg game with the same style of cg
if it is,what's the name of the game?
Real Play.

Also I wanted to drop a little notification:
New release is planned on Jan 30~31.
It will include gym(2 events), swimming pool(2 events), 2 events in the park, premium massage in massage salon and new skill that goes under codename "quicksex"(that one may be animated).
It also might include: trials in the orc village, gloryhole event in school, new quest in the City of Ahn, and a mini event with an armor dealer.
You can visit my page for more details.

Excelent

Nov 18, 2017
Real Play.

Also I wanted to drop a little notification:
New release is planned on Jan 30~31.
It will include gym(2 events), swimming pool(2 events), 2 events in the park, premium massage in massage salon and new skill that goes under codename "quicksex"(that one may be animated).
It also might include: trials in the orc village, gloryhole event in school, new quest in the City of Ahn, and a mini event with an armor dealer.
You can visit my page for more details.
U are a frickin hero u know that?

Reactions: BimboSlutCD

peterhorny

Jan 12, 2018
woah...i found out a really serious bug
on the second day,when u get into the girls toilet in school and use one of the toilet,u will get a bad end(low sanity,the characer will say 'can't resist,dick i need dick' ,and then ran over by a car while naked.)which is not supposed to be triggered.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
woah...i found out a really serious bug
on the second day,when u get into the girls toilet in school and use one of the toilet,u will get a bad end(low sanity,the characer will say 'can't resist,dick i need dick' ,and then ran over by a car while naked.)which is not supposed to be triggered.
Lol, no.
Welp, this bug is avoidable at least, so I guess I'll put a warning on my page to not visit a toilet until you complete the prologue(and there isn't much to do there until you do anyway.
Edit: There is another one, sadly. You shouldn't agree to PE teach proposition to stand in for him, that quest is unfinished and you'll get stuck.

Unimaksu

Jun 2, 2017
anybody willing to upload a save file for this game, my file got deleted and i had 0.50 completed, i really don't want to have to start over with 0.55

Press_ok

Apr 30, 2017
Hi. Is there any way to cheat the status from save file? I'm stuck. She say i need dick on afternon and game over..
Or can someone share a save please..

Barri

Jun 22, 2017
Hi. Is there any way to cheat the status from save file? I'm stuck. She say i need dick on afternon and game over..
Or can someone share a save please..
there is a save editor site that u can try, just google it, but idk if it will work

Reactions: rKnight
4.20 star(s) 76 Votes