4.20 star(s) 76 Votes
Jun 30, 2017
Well the game is good though, i have some question:
1. Can the MC wear other outfit when going to the other world and fight, seriously i can only wear twos clothes
2. Why don't you do high heel for the MC ^^

r.nest

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2017
Well the game is good though, i have some question:
1. Can the MC wear other outfit when going to the other world and fight, seriously i can only wear twos clothes
2. Why don't you do high heel for the MC ^^
Yes, only two outfits(fighting requires a ton of CG). I will add another fighting suit in the future though.
As for the high heels, they are hard to make. If I'll make good looking ones, I'll add them.

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
There was a bug when i left the theater club ( the one with costumes ), the screen started to blink black, in and out, and the game stopped, had to reset.

g22

May 30, 2017
I enjoy this game, it reminds me of Agent Alona. I too got the Cosplay Club bug, where you exit and the game glitches to thinking you are going in and out repeatedly. Additional bug saw was on day 1 in the school I decided to use the toilet and instantly ended up with lust overload, kind of annoying when this is a slow corruption game to instantly get that shock of a prudish woman becoming a slut.
Good luck continuing this though as it is a fun game to play.

r.nest

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2017
There was a bug when i left the theater club ( the one with costumes ), the screen started to blink black, in and out, and the game stopped, had to reset.
I fixed this yesterday. Re-download the game and it should work.

I enjoy this game, it reminds me of Agent Alona. I too got the Cosplay Club bug, where you exit and the game glitches to thinking you are going in and out repeatedly. Additional bug saw was on day 1 in the school I decided to use the toilet and instantly ended up with lust overload, kind of annoying when this is a slow corruption game to instantly get that shock of a prudish woman becoming a slut.
Good luck continuing this though as it is a fun game to play.
Thank you. There's a column with a known bugs on my page(only 2 so far), you should check that out.

blastwave2k

Jun 23, 2017
Thank you. There's a column with a known bugs on my page(only 2 so far), you should check that out.
Happy New Year. Congrats on the increased patrons and support and progress on the game. I remember when you popped up here the first time with version 0.4 and had like 3 patrons. xD I should probably go back and turn that post into a review for this.

Also, since dev was nice enough to make us a gallery walk through, i slapped it all up into a little wordpad file.
@Twistty Mr Happy Beaver, if you want to do your thing and add this to OP, go for it.

r.nest

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2017
Happy New Year. Congrats on the increased patrons and support and progress on the game. I remember when you popped up here the first time with version 0.4 and had like 3 patrons. XD I should probably go back and turn that post into a review for this.
Thank you and Happy New Year to you too! I honestly didn't expect this much growth in 2 months, I just hope I can keep up the tempo and make a final release somewhere in 2018. :D

mumbles09

Jul 21, 2017
cheers a good game .hope o see a lot more in new year . keep up the good work .
thank you

requiem31

Sep 7, 2016
Starting a new game with 0.5 I found 2 bugs in the early game:
- you can clip through the curtain on the stage in the gym in school
- using the toilets in the school during the intro makes you lose all the sanity you haven't got yet and Game Over ala shower scene way back when.

r.nest

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2017
Starting a new game with 0.5 I found 2 bugs in the early game:
- you can clip through the curtain on the stage in the gym in school
- using the toilets in the school during the intro makes you lose all the sanity you haven't got yet and Game Over ala shower scene way back when.
I am aware of those. After you complete prologue, you can use toilets safely.

BitterFrost

Sep 28, 2017
I have had the hardest time getting the MC in this thing to actually screw somebody or something. I don't know if it's me, but I can't get her to go from prissy schoolmarm to anything but a prissy schoolmarm in leather. I generally don't like my filth this clean.

r.nest

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2017
I have had the hardest time getting the MC in this thing to actually screw somebody or something. I don't know if it's me, but I can't get her to go from prissy schoolmarm to anything but a prissy schoolmarm in leather. I generally don't like my filth this clean.
Well, there's not that much filth in the game right now, because I was mostly expanding the amount of available events, rather than advancing them. There will be one more update like that, and then we'll dive into the sexy stuff head-first.(or whichever part you'd prefer:))
P.S. Although I must say that I'm a fan of slow and graduate corruption, so diving might be also slow and graduate.

upload to mega pls. all the current links are slow af.
mega links are on my page.

Reactions: CptErect and Rambo

Memorin

Sep 6, 2017
One way to add filth into current (and future) content is the tried and true bad endings.

CptErect

May 12, 2017
Well, there's not that much filth in the game right now, because I was mostly expanding the amount of available events, rather than advancing them. There will be one more update like that, and then we'll dive into the sexy stuff head-first.(or whichever part you'd prefer:))
P.S. Although I must say that I'm a fan of slow and graduate corruption, so diving might be also slow and graduate.

mega links are on my page.
wow nice thank you!

Bubaa

Oct 6, 2017
@r.nest I think I found two more bugs, after loosing one drinking contest with Bruce, winning another one and long drinking session Serena left the bar. As her sanity was low I wanted to go back for one night stand. But after entering bar, bottle window appeared and I had to repeat contest. Winning or loosing then didn't matter. Every time I tried reenter the pub I had to drink. Until sanity dropped to zero. Then Serena walked down the street naked, and game stalled (car hasn't came).

r.nest

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2017
@r.nest I think I found two more bugs, after loosing one drinking contest with Bruce, winning another one and long drinking session Serena left the bar. As her sanity was low I wanted to go back for one night stand. But after entering bar, bottle window appeared and I had to repeat contest. Winning or loosing then didn't matter. Every time I tried reenter the pub I had to drink. Until sanity dropped to zero. Then Serena walked down the street naked, and game stalled (car hasn't came).
Try re-downloading the game.
If that doesn't help and if your save was made after you left the bar(in the evening), then go to Serena's house, you will see a bugged cutscene, then you'll end up inside the wall. Then just go to the bath and use it, and the bug will go away.(It sounds insane, but it should work lol)

Edit: It seems that sanity bad end doesn't work properly in the evening... weird that nobody mentioned it before.

Last edited:
Reactions: mumbles09

misterde

Jul 22, 2017
1)I really liked the changes you made, like we discussed before, to the warnings for whats is coming next versions, that really was a good improvement.

2)The condom thing was good too, these little changes make the corruption more "beliveable".

3)As you said, that many panties could be a pain, and IMO add little to the game, in my case after i could walk without it, i never put any panties again.

4)To finish, i really like the sidequests, the world in this game is huge (school, city, orcs, catacombs, otherworld city and slums) and there is so much potential for theses scenes, i really look forward it.

Keep up the good work! Great game so far.

Reactions: blastwave2k

ttant

May 7, 2017
I think i got a dead end issue.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is this a bug or just me that miss an obvious point ?

I can provide my savegame if that helps

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes