4.20 star(s) 76 Votes

r.nest

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2017
Okay, new version is released!
Links:

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
For more details visit my page.
Cheers!

On a sidenote, I may have shot myself in the foot when I decided to have so many undewear choices in the game. I'm trying to do an event where bottom part of the costume is removed while top half stays on, and the amount of CG's I have to do is insane, lol.

Last edited:
Aug 10, 2017
Okay, new version is released!
Links:

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
For more details visit my page.
Cheers!

On a sidenote, I may have shot myself in the foot when I decided to have so many undewear choices in the game. I'm trying to do an event where bottom part of the costume is removed while top half stays on, and the amount of CG's I have to do is insane, lol.
Thanks for the update!
Wishing you a very happy new year/holidays wherever you are!

That of course goes to everyone else too lol

Reactions: baconlord

baconlord

Nov 23, 2016
so so far i have found 2 bugs one is when coming home at night sometimes it plays out the scene of when open world starts with her accepting being a succubus and tutorial on open world(also causes you to be outside boundaries of house and need to take bath to get inside of house). second bug is when entering the cosplay room need to change into the default school suit to leave but causes the game to get stuck in a loop of leaving room and appearing in hallway.

r.nest

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2017
so so far i have found 2 bugs one is when coming home at night sometimes it plays out the scene of when open world starts with her accepting being a succubus and tutorial on open world(also causes you to be outside boundaries of house and need to take bath to get inside of house).
Wow, that's a bad one. I will need more details if you don't mind. Does it happen after you return from the diner?
Edit: Nevermind, found that sucker.

Last edited:
Reactions: baconlord

nono_boulot

Jun 2, 2017
found a loop in game: when i enter the tailoring room in school and i have the a skirt but no panties, the game when i try to go out of the room.
i tried with the both skirt i can use in school and the only difference is : with the fancy one, i have to change to the "normal" one before going out of the room

r.nest

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2017
found a loop in game: when i enter the tailoring room in school and i have the a skirt but no panties, the game when i try to go out of the room.
i tried with the both skirt i can use in school and the only difference is : with the fancy one, i have to change to the "normal" one before going out of the room
All is fixed. Pleas re-download the game.
Also, for the grinders that collected lots of lust and got all the skills, you can use the mirror in the bathroom in Serena's house to reset it :)

Reactions: nono_boulot

nono_boulot

Jun 2, 2017
All is fixed. Pleas re-download the game.
Also, for the grinders that collected lots of lust and got all the skills, you can use the mirror in the bathroom in Serena's house to reset it :)
thanks, i will download it and retry for the start to check it all ^^

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes