4.20 star(s) 76 Votes

BimboSlutCD

Oct 3, 2017
older saves break the game in the new dungeon area when you meet the girl there, and in the town where you get the massage. do I need to start a new game or is this a glitch in the current patch only?

r.nest

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2017
older saves break the game in the new dungeon area when you meet the girl there, and in the town where you get the massage. do I need to start a new game or is this a glitch in the current patch only?
Hmm. Did you make your save after you jumped into second part of the dungeon?
If that's the case, returning to second elevator area might fix it.
Also, saves made during massage sessions won't work either.

Reactions: BimboSlutCD

r.nest

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2017
Question about sanity
I don't remember every scene that gives you sanity, but doing massage and going to diner in the evening should give you enough to stay SN positive. There are also a few items in desire shop that increase it.
Edit: Winning a drinking game gives you some too.

Last edited:

CptErect

May 12, 2017
Hi guys, I'm barely new to this game, but I'm already fallin in love with it. The game contents just awesome. But does anybody had walkthrough up to the newest version? I'm stuck at Serena reasoning to take a piss from the orc, and Im stuck here w/o knowing where to go. Thanks in advance.

r.nest

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2017
Hi guys, I'm barely new to this game, but I'm already fallin in love with it. The game contents just awesome. But does anybody had walkthrough up to the newest version? I'm stuck at Serena reasoning to take a piss from the orc, and Im stuck here w/o knowing where to go. Thanks in advance.
Talk to the orc that guards exit from the village.

anyone havea list of outfit specific scenes?
Only extended versions of scenes if she's wearing a skirt instead of pants for now. Oh, and you need red dress to trigger a scene in the diner, right.

BimboSlutCD

Oct 3, 2017
Hmm. Did you make your save after you jumped into second part of the dungeon?
If that's the case, returning to second elevator area might fix it.
Also, saves made during massage sessions won't work either.
good to know, I will try the save I have from before meeting the girl - in the orc village

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
either this game needs an objectives list or a walkthrough.
i got lost after the succubus scene.

GayBoi420

Oct 10, 2017
I'm really loving this game. I can't wait for more scenes to be added. The most important thing for this game in my opinion is to have a lot of options that don't necessarily fuck over the playthrough. I feel like you're already going in this direction, especially since there's some incentive to lose fights against people in the dungeons.

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
I feel a bit bad for making a post like this, but I gotta say that this game has frustrated me in a couple of ways. So here some random thoughts (some spoilers ahead). I have gotten to the point where I completed the first level of the dungeon.

1. Some people in this thread has mentioned that the game changes a lot from what it started out as. That's certainly true. It started out as a teacher-corruption game and suddenly you're in a dungeon trying to get raped.

2. The sanity/lust mechanic confuses me. I lose sanity by watching a couple kissing on the roof, but not from being defeat-raped. Losing combat is the best way to gain xp and lust (while costing money). But winning combat does not give me xp, only money. Huh? Another example is the one-night stand thing in the diner. I can only do that when my sanity is below 40 (read that somewhere in this thread). But if you're a succubus and told that you need sex to stay sane, then a one-night stand is a perfectly reasonable thing to do. Maybe add the requirement to the "I'm not that desperate yet" message when your sanity is too high. Oh, and massaging costs lust?

3. I can't sell stuff. There is a merchant in the temple basement who says he will buy loot I find, but he doesn't.

4. Someone in this thread mentioned a quest log or similar. That would be a big help.

5. The defeat-rape thing surprised me. You need the lust to gain abilities from Eve, but it's hard to gain lust without being defeated. And you need to get rid of three emergency crystals and then get defeated to discover it. I only realized it after reading the post above here. There are other games where being defeated is the way forward (Parallel Fantasy, I am looking at you), but it has always struck me as a weird mechanic. Also, I don't play to lose combat, that's just against my instincts.

@r.nest please take this as constructive criticism. I like the many things about this game, but felt confused at several aspects. I realize that the game is a work in progress and you probably have plenty of changes planned.

r.nest

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2017
here some random thoughts
Alright:
- You lose sanity by getting aroused. Getting defeated resets your sanity to 25(although with new combat mechanic in place I might change that).
- When sanity lowers, Serena gets more open to do stuff she won't otherwise, as she is portrayed as a somewhat stubborn person.
- There's a merchant hiding from bandits inside the ruins, you can sell stuff to him. Also, desire shop.(I actually forgot about armor merchant, there was supposed to be a mini-quest for him. Oops.)
- Lust system and gaining/losing it is still an experiment, so if enough people feel like it's too hard to manage a positive lust gain per day, I will tweak some things, that's what feedback is about.(You lose lust when orgasming and massage sessions feel just that good:))
- I'll think about adding quest log or something similar.
- Also with more scenes added into the game there shouldn't be such a need to constantly get defeated in the future.

On the topic of discovering events, I like that aspect of games like this, where you can poke at it from different angles and actually get something for it. For example, if you can get naked at the start of the game, you immediately try to go outside to see what happens(in this game you only get a message with a hint that you'll be able to do it later, but that will change in the future). So in that sense, adding hidden scenes, items and whatnot to reward player for checking every corner of the map is pretty good in my opinion. Now obviously if scenes are hidden too well there's a problem but I'm sure we'll set things straight through the power of feedback.

BimboSlutCD

Oct 3, 2017
more clothes, and maybe a skill to sacrifice lust for sanity or something like that would be great.

I love the game so far, and am patiently waiting for it to evolve to its full potential.

tmv

May 31, 2017
I've a question. I met and left the ORCs Now I like to explore the dungeons more south, right after the jump. The game tells me hat there is 'another way' but I cannot find it. Any suggestions?

r.nest

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2017
I've a question. I met and left the ORCs Now I like to explore the dungeons more south, right after the jump. The game tells me hat there is 'another way' but I cannot find it. Any suggestions?
That is a dead end for now.

On an unrelated note, I am adding a limit to the lust gain, but I am debating on what number will be the limit. So if anyone has any thoughts, feel free to suggest a number.:)

Reactions: BimboSlutCD

BimboSlutCD

Oct 3, 2017
That is a dead end for now.

On an unrelated note, I am adding a limit to the lust gain, but I am debating on what number will be the limit. So if anyone has any thoughts, feel free to suggest a number.:)
what does which lust number affect?

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes