4.20 star(s) 76 Votes

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
excuse me how to cheat money?
You have to complete several missions returning home not by train and talking with the man (only with the man) of the exhibitionist couple, so aria gives it to you.
you can use Cheat Engine, but use special formula
Press escape then select debug. The game has a built in cheat engine.

Gold is a bit weird though as there is a money equivalent in both worlds and i think the debug menu only changes one of the amounts.

D

Deleted member 1004657

Anyone know the game can do full speedrun for youtube leave the link here .
Alguém sabe o jogo pode fazer speedrun completo para o youtube deixe o link aqui.

skryks

Mar 16, 2018
Here 97 % full save gallery or Recollection room. If want to fap and dont play 15 hours :)
I like exhibitionism in game that turn me on and i get very hard :) when i see (Teacher what she doing with their kids :) )

Last edited:
Reactions: newfang56

SoulDust88

Apr 2, 2019
Here 97 % full save gallery or Recollection room. If want to fap and dont play 15 hours :)
I like exhibitionism in game that turn me on and i get very hard :) when i see (Teacher what she doing with their kids :) )
skryks it would be better if you recorded a step-by-step guide so that you wouldn’t observe the sequence of events correctly.

lKASTIELl

Oct 27, 2017
How to start Christmass event? I have christmas suit and found a letter, but when I enter the choir class she says I don't want to distract them?

KiraKiraKira

Aug 27, 2018
How to start Christmass event? I have christmas suit and found a letter, but when I enter the choir class she says I don't want to distract them?
After school, in the abandoned classroom go to the desk with the circle on it. I can't remember if you have to change first or not.

D

Deleted member 1004657

in the town of ahn beside the follwer girl is a girl selling gifts, talk to her and help her find the phot0s ,, 1- near garden square right of spa , 2- side walkways leading to second floor in shine, 3- beside guards in elevator room and 4 infront of the entrace to where u first met eve in the ruins
gift suit
4 infront of the entrace to where u first met eve in the ruins . ..
don't remember where i met eve can give more details ... não me lembro onde eu conheci eve pode dar mais detalhes ;

D

Deleted member 1004657

gift suit
4 infront of the entrace to where u first met eve in the ruins . ..
don't remember where i met eve can give more details ... não me lembro onde eu conheci eve pode dar mais detalhes ;
1576396895252.png
I found 4! photos thanks ,.. achei 4! fotos obrigado

Mozak

Oct 10, 2019
I get stuck in last event science club ,if i barge in , it could be bad end , and i don't know how to survive , can someone teach me how to survive in last event science club ?

KhadrIkbal

Sep 9, 2018
I get stuck in last event science club ,if i barge in , it could be bad end , and i don't know how to survive , can someone teach me how to survive in last event science club ?
You have to get there with at least 20 or 25 sanity

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes