• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.20 star(s) 76 Votes

Marigel

Jul 9, 2017
I am not sure but I think I remember that the last event of the science club needs very high lust, above 100 or 150, so resist the test and voila

FaerDear

Feb 9, 2019
Well my playthrough took me 13,5 hours, never expected a 3D rpgmaker game will catch me for so long. (I don't like 3D adult games bcs most of the time female characters are plastic dolls and bad lighting). The game is amazing imo.

Reactions: DoAskPlease

skryks

Mar 16, 2018
skryks it would be better if you recorded a step-by-step guide so that you wouldn’t observe the sequence of events correctly.
Omg i played too long then i found some hints in f95zone and so i played 15 h . I know watch some scene with not all dialogue and then you dont understand what happen and why thei are so wet and you no :) . Ask me what a probleme do you have

KakarottSSJ4

Aug 29, 2018
How do I access the true ending, I've beaten the archmage, but nothing about the true ending shows up in the recollection room.

D

Deleted member 1004657

where should i go to defeat eve.?
onde devo ir para derrotar eve . ?

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
no not yet, but an update might be l8er next year. lets wait until succulence alpha 2 is released
Is it known what is missing in the game so that it is not yet tagged as completed but the developer has already started a sequel?

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
How do you trigger the slave mansion events? It says you need aria gratitude unlocked, going to sleep to your house and talking with eve, but nothing happens nor any option appears in eve's dialoge. Do you need to submit yourself to eve or something I'm missing?

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes