4.20 star(s) 76 Votes

anschwww

May 10, 2017
it's public:

It's finally time for the new version to go public! If you spot any bugs/errors, tell me in the comments or message me. Next release date and schedule for next(0.7) version will be posted on Wednesday, along with fixes for game-breaking bugs, if those are found. Enjoy!
Links:

Changelog
New stuff:
+ 3 Science Club events added, with a bad ending.
+ 3 Daily quests added to the Public Requests panel in the other world(they are unlockable, and have multiple variations each).
+ New G.E.M event added(2 variations depending on lust)
+ New teacher suit added!(more info below)
+ New category added to the clothes shop(only 1 new outfit so far, unlocks after getting new teacher suit)
+ 2 new events added to the exposure daily quest area(both require roofer quest to be finished).
+ New bath event added.
+ 2 tapes added to Serena's collection.

Halexx

Aug 28, 2016
it's public:

It's finally time for the new version to go public! If you spot any bugs/errors, tell me in the comments or message me. Next release date and schedule for next(0.7) version will be posted on Wednesday, along with fixes for game-breaking bugs, if those are found. Enjoy!
Links:

Changelog
New stuff:
+ 3 Science Club events added, with a bad ending.
+ 3 Daily quests added to the Public Requests panel in the other world(they are unlockable, and have multiple variations each).
+ New G.E.M event added(2 variations depending on lust)
+ New teacher suit added!(more info below)
+ New category added to the clothes shop(only 1 new outfit so far, unlocks after getting new teacher suit)
+ 2 new events added to the exposure daily quest area(both require roofer quest to be finished).
+ New bath event added.
+ 2 tapes added to Serena's collection.
\ o /

nono_boulot

Jun 2, 2017
i have trouble finding the new teacher suit. someone have an idea ?
1 have 3 so far : teacher suit skirt suit and fancy skirt suit.

_crash

May 16, 2017
I'm stuck, first time playing.
Second day in the school and can't leave it. So any help?
I found the "Copper Serpent Coin",
Can't enter the science Club.
Some help?

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes