4.20 star(s) 76 Votes

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
I do not have the new lab images. upon entering it leads me to the bad end
Not sure I am following what you are meaning here but here are my questions to clarify....
-Are you using an old save?
-What is your Sanity before entering?
-What is your lust Before entering?

I had that issue but my deal was that I was using an old save that had me at 5 sanity. So I had to raise that to 20 and it worked due to using an old save.

Jul 18, 2017
Not sure I am following what you are meaning here but here are my questions to clarify....
-Are you using an old save?
-What is your Sanity before entering?
-What is your lust Before entering?

I had that issue but my deal was that I was using an old save that had me at 5 sanity. So I had to raise that to 20 and it worked due to using an old save.
I'm using old saved. but my sanity is high. It does not have to restart everything when you are 5 and have the gloves improved

Geli0s

Oct 5, 2017
When I enter the lab, the are black screen, and the serena says that she dont remember anything

LbM-93

Mar 10, 2018
Hey, can someone help me? I once used the mini-map in the Otherworld and since then i have a red dot stuck in the middle of the screen and i can't make it disappear.

r.nest

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2017
Here's the bugfixed version for those who got stuck at the orc village and more(0.65.1)

Bug list:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hey, can someone help me? I once used the mini-map in the Otherworld and since then i have a red dot stuck in the middle of the screen and i can't make it disappear.
It should be fixed in the new version. Redownload the game.

r.nest

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2017
Ok, thanks!

PS: i did what you said and it didn't work. more ideas?
Edit: I'll add fix for that in the next update, so you'll have to bear with it until then. Sorry for the inconvenicence:)

I'm stuck after the trial going to the tower.
You should go to the area that you came from and find a crack in the wall.(it's marked on your map)

Nosurrender

Jun 7, 2017
I'm with the orcs, about to raid the tower. The orcs are blocking my way. I can't talk to them and they are not moving.

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes