4.20 star(s) 76 Votes

walt_bob

May 3, 2017
This game definately one of the best corruption game that I’ve played! Great plot with teacher/mystical parts, really enjoyed it! Had only one issue - it’s connected with opening events, I’m can’t open it all, if author made some hints it would be great!

Last edited:

walt_bob

May 3, 2017
How do i access to the gym scene? I tried what the walk through described but could not access it.
U need to pass a part of quest to cosplay class (to the right on the third floor in school), when you received gym suite you need to get to the teachers room, one of the teacher will be in the morning in school (located near the Bruce on second floor to the right), he asks you to make some sports class education in school, go to the right on the first floor and enjoy :).
P.s. After the gym suite quest (on cosplay class) u will get another quest to the swim suite (will unblocked swimmig pool location), it would be the last quest on the cosplay class (on v0.65)

Last edited:

Rixen

Jun 3, 2017
This game definately one of the best corruption game that I’ve played! Great plot with teacher/mystical parts, really enjoyed it! Had only one issue - it’s connected with opening events, I’m can’t open it all, if author made some hints it would be great!
What do you mean by "opening events"?

walt_bob

May 3, 2017
What do you mean by "opening events"?
I mean the room of events (sorry I don't remember proper name of this location), when I can see all available CGs in game. Some of them are still closed 4 or 6 items, but I think I've made all of the game quests.

Last edited:

Rixen

Jun 3, 2017
I mean the room of events (sorry I don't remember proper name of this location), when I can see all available CGs in game. Some of them are still closed 4 or 6 items, but I think I've made all of the game quests.
That's the recollection room. Yeah, me too, in fact there's a walkthrough about how to get all of the scenes, but it is quite bugged, frankly. And even for some events you need specific conditions, like at least 100 lust, or max 20 sanity, or specific clothing.

Orangutan

May 26, 2017
Game breaking bug:

Take a room at inn and change your clothes to that red tape outfit (forgot the name, the one that she doesn't want to wear) and go out of the room (you can actually do that, it wont affect npc dialogues tho) then try to go back to your inn room.... there ya go. Btw, is there anything you can do with that dog on the roof during the evening?

Last edited:

goditseb

Apr 28, 2017
Game breaking bug:

Take a room at inn and change your clothes to that red tape outfit (forgot the name, the one that she doesn't want to wear) and go out of the room (you can actually do that, it wont affect nps dialogues tho) then try to go back to your inn room.... there ya go. Btw, is there anything you can do with that dog on the roof during the evening?
i extracted the pics, nothing about the dog, shame

bob masou

Feb 9, 2018
U need to pass a part of quest to cosplay class (to the right on the third floor in school), when you received gym suite you need to get to the teachers room, one of the teacher will be in the morning in school (located near the Bruce on second floor to the right), he asks you to make some sports class education in school, go to the right on the first floor and enjoy :).
P.s. After the gym suite quest (on cosplay class) u will get another quest to the swim suite (will unblocked swimmig pool location), it would be the last quest on the cosplay class (on v0.65)
If I already got the swimsuit am I still able to access the gym scene?

jk11

May 16, 2017
right.... Since ppl are too lazy to spend 5min writing a walkthrough...

8) After class... go to 2nd floor, 2nd door to the right facing down. In the empty room, interact with the locker.
9) 2nd floor, last door on right, talk to gaming club, pickup item from the chest on bottom left in the room.
Let me know if i missed anything.
after class (1st day) the locker (in the empty room) doesn't work
and if I try to go to any club it says it's not the right time?!
what am I doing wrong?!

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
after class (1st day) the locker (in the empty room) doesn't work
and if I try to go to any club it says it's not the right time?!
what am I doing wrong?!
might have been changed in the update. i posted that 2-3 updates ago.

DimS40

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
I tried out this game and I found it pretty good, I would say almost addicting...
But i tried for many days to get the dream to make the exposure contract and i can't trigger that event
does anyone know what are the conditions to trigger it?

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
Walkthrough is on the bottom of page 20, 21-24 of the residential area is what you are after.

Terry Bishop

May 17, 2017
Here's the bugfixed version for those who got stuck at the orc village and more(0.65.1)

Bug list:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It should be fixed in the new version. Redownload the game.
Arghhh! I wish this could have been linked in the OP section. Wasted almost two days trying to figure some of the mentioned bugs. Thought I missed smth. Sort of angry now. But appreciate it has been fixed.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 76 Votes