4.20 star(s) 76 Votes

truesatan

Jan 8, 2017
Wow game.exe contains a trojan.
I would avoid the fake 0.7

Cheers

truesatan

Jan 8, 2017
i honesty dont know how a fake game got on here but your right it is indeed fake after all you cant even open it
Its 0.65 (decompiled it and checked the pictures folder)
And it contains a modified game.exe (with the original game.exe renamed as game2.exe lol)
Bad attempted to infect your PC with some trojan :/

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
..so yeah, don't trust that SVS version or relink it here please, since we all know by now svs doesn't care if they give you a virus instead of a game.

Wait a few days until the public release if you have to.

Also individual who shared link has been dealt with and Gab has been mocked relentlessly.

kentarou27

May 8, 2017
why don't you guys wait, the patreon will may the 7.2 public on may 2, isn't like another games that only give the version for public after 1 month or more

enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
2018-04-30 10_22_23-Succulence.png
This truly is an alien world...

Also, was unable to change clothing from the Inn wardrobe, as the same outfit she was already wearing kept re-equipping. I wasn't sure whether that was a bug until returning home. She refused to leave the house without her teacher's suit, but trying to change or clear clothes simply re-equipped her sleepwear. That's a game-breaking bug since she's trapped in her house and unable to progress.

nigelation

Apr 28, 2017
View attachment 93906
This truly is an alien world...

Also, was unable to change clothing from the Inn wardrobe, as the same outfit she was already wearing kept re-equipping. I wasn't sure whether that was a bug until returning home. She refused to leave the house without her teacher's suit, but trying to change or clear clothes simply re-equipped her sleepwear. That's a game-breaking bug since she's trapped in her house and unable to progress.
It isn't depending on the ingame time it isn't a glitch if it's in the morning she has to wear her teaching suit to teach class, if it's in the afternoon or evening it would be depending on the outfit you tried to put on since there are outfits that have requirements before you can wear them

enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
It isn't depending on the ingame time it isn't a glitch if it's in the morning she has to wear her teaching suit to teach class, if it's in the afternoon or evening it would be depending on the outfit you tried to put on since there are outfits that have requirements before you can wear them
You didn't read before responding. I couldn't change outfits at all. Any attempt to do so simply selected the outfit already worn. I couldn't change into her sleepwear the night before, but changed automatically when I tried to sleep. And because I was unable to dress her for school, she was unable to leave the apartment!

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes