4.20 star(s) 76 Votes

enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
I do like the two different settings and their playstyles. But I'm not enjoying being railroaded every step of the way. It's acceptable in the early hand-holding stages, when the player is getting familiar with the game. But at some point, Mary Sue's narrative is going to have to take a back seat to the player's freedom of choice.

If I want to spend more time in school and ignore the dungeon crawl, why couldn't I? Or if I want to enjoy two days away from school life to beat things up, why can't I make that choice instead of Serena telling me what she's doing and "I don't need to go there right now." Maybe, maybe not, but an explorer explores and finds out later whether it was worthwhile.

EDIT:
2018-04-30 23_03_24-Succulence.png
Alright, guess I spoke too soon. Let's see what this game is gonna be like now!

Memorin

Sep 6, 2017
Is previous save files compatible? It better be, or it'll be a super pain in the ass. The game's fun, but there's also more than enough content to make restarting all over again super duper tedious.

Rixen

Jun 3, 2017
Is previous save files compatible? It better be, or it'll be a super pain in the ass. The game's fun, but there's also more than enough content to make restarting all over again super duper tedious.
Yes it is. Some events are reworked so you might have to do them again, but the saves are compatible (i'm playing on the same save since version 0.55).

Memorin

Sep 6, 2017
Yes it is. Some events are reworked so you might have to do them again, but the saves are compatible (i'm playing on the same save since version 0.55).
Oh, thank goodness then. I didn't exactly finish 0.65, and the thought of going through the dungeons AGAIN made me shudder. It's not like they're hard, but the lack of combat choices makes it a tedious thing to go through even when simplified.

patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
Hi,
I'm new to this game and I like it a lot, the MC is hot and different from the 'generic' type used in many other games. But when is the 'sex' stuff going to happen I'm wondering ? Got into the Free-play mode so far, all I got is some nude showering and little masturbation. Hoped for a scene with the neighbour, but ain't happening...
Is there a walkthrough or quest list ? And how can you earn your money ?
Thnx

Memorin

Sep 6, 2017
There are sex scenes, for example if you go to the inn at night with low Sanity you can get them. Just be patient and explore every crook and nanny.

Reactions: patrickB

randa

May 7, 2017
I wonder are the Gloves fixed now?
When you pay the 5k Gold to to upgrade them in the shop, the seller exchange the gloves but it gives you the same lv1 back and not the upgraded Gloves. Therfore no battle enhancment.

What about the Level Grind? After lv6 it becomes very Grindy because you are limited in the daily sex. Did it change?
I did play the 0.65 VErsion.

nono_boulot

Jun 2, 2017
in the orc zone, i see some human and when i click on the one with green hair, i get a "yes/no" prompt. if i answer "yes" i lose 15 SAN without seeing something happening
and if i answer "no" i got a game over (SAN too low i think) it happen even with max SAN

nono_boulot

Jun 2, 2017
Is this game similar to Devin's Life?!
not really
for the story, Devin is corrupted by other. In Succulence, the MC is active in her corruption.
for the game's style, Delvin's life is more like an adventure game (each day give some unique event and no recurrent one). Succulence is mostly free game : except the main story part, the rest can be done any day.

Reactions: met4lsp4wn
4.20 star(s) 76 Votes