4.20 star(s) 76 Votes

BKKK

Jun 6, 2017
Anyone got any idea whats the changelog for the new version? So far I have found a new quest in the request panel (Deliver books), new interaction with class and new quest in swimming pool lockers. I also believe there are new photo opportunities at GEM but I can't seem to get that to trigger so I am not sure what the requirements are?

1what2ever3

Sep 6, 2017
1. That's why there's a slash faithful at the back.
2. Did you just ignore everything I said at the back about "Are they an annoyance now if you play the game at its current state and without cheating? Yes, can't deny that that's true." You did. Now fuck off.
look guys lets not be toxic here, i understand what u mean and the fact that u can go a virgin route makes it feel like there is much more freedom in the game.
also , this makes me wonder if this system will change in the future and how easier it will be compared to now but we all agree that currently this makes playing the game harder (without cheating that is).

wewlad

Aug 8, 2016
how do I get the "interactions" with the class and what even are they exactly?

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
0.7.3 public, May 2 (the patron version have New poll: *)

Here it is, finally public! Also includes final(?) fixes to bugs in orc village and swimming club. I hope you enjoy it!

Changelog:
+ 1 new classroom event, plus 2 variations to the old one.
+ 2 G.E.M. events.
+ New empty faculty room event(4 variations) - faculty room is now empty sometimes.
+ 1 Video Game club event.
+ 1 Small gym event
+ 1 Art Club event.
+ Exposure Contract reworked - you can fill the gauge up to 50 now.
+ You can buy Panties Off from Eve now(Exposure contract required)
+ New pool event.
+ New naked walk home event - empty classroom at 15 exposure or more(naked).
+ You can dress by the window now(3 variations) - Exposure contract required.
+ You can walk further from home naked at night(15 exposure required).
+ New homeless man event in the exposure daily quest area.
+ New public request available after completing orc trials.

Bugfixes/Misc:
- Recollection Room changed to fit all 27 new entries(and is cramped again)
- Park event got reset(for the old saves).
- Many recollection room bugs fixed.
- Warning added to the "Instant text" option, since it can influence cut-scenes negatively.
- Serena can leave house naked even if she did daily quest already.(Might be buggy)
- Recollection room now has hints on how to unlock all the chairs.(I hope they are helpful enough, and if you feel that some are too vague, do let me know.)

What didn't make it:
- Aria event: I got sidetracked and didn't have time for her.
- Train event rework - same as above.
- 1 Gem event - I didn't like the way dialogue was written, so I scrambled it. I'll edit it and add it back with another photo session in the next update.

_crash

May 16, 2017
And worst for some event look like you must have very low sanity/high lust. Like for topless photos.
This game force you to play it one step away from game over.
I think thats a part of a very good balanced game. Try and try harder

Reactions: Rixen

ryu7432

Sep 30, 2017
How do you get an exposure contract?
When leaving the school, you'll get a choice to either take the train or go through the park. Choose the park and talk to this guy a couple of times.
example1.png

If a cut scene doesn't happen, try again the next day. When you go to bed after the cut scene, Serena will decide to go to bed naked and will visit Eve. Eve will then discuss signing the exposure contract with you.

I don't think progression in the science club is required, but I could be wrong.

tobagotobago

Jun 4, 2017
Did anyone finish the panties thief quest? Any hints on how to catch the thief?
The closest I get is "synchronous" masturbating in boys changing room. Maybe this is it?

nono_boulot

Jun 2, 2017
Did anyone finish the panties thief quest? Any hints on how to catch the thief?
The closest I get is "synchronous" masturbating in boys changing room. Maybe this is it?
it's the last part of the quest so far as there aren't new pictures in the recollection room.

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
Are you sure they won't accept any more pictures. I have been giving them one each day in v0.72.

Aug 27, 2017
Are you sure they won't accept any more pictures. I have been giving them one each day in v0.72.
well i give them it few times. and after i realize there recol room, and see the hint. but in club they told me "we ready to more events, but in next version", so i can't give them 2 scans

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
There's an 0.73 version on page 30 you can try, if it's still bugged you will have to wait for a fix or the next release.

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes