4.20 star(s) 76 Votes

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Stuck on day 2 in the school. I have visit all rooms and speaked with all people but i can't leave the school. Have anyone a Save file after day 2 for me?
Did you get the hard drive fixed for the game club and return it? I know I forgot to do that at some point when playing.

R34P3R

May 2, 2017
I have de fixed hard drive in my inventory but the guy in the game club says only see you tomorrow ...

Jun 27, 2017
I'm stuck in the school on the second day of work, I am supposed to visit the clubs, but I have been to every single room 14 times, and I still can't leave the school...

vcnz

Apr 22, 2017
what will be if got 2 earring?
one in cosplay club
second one in massage salon
Unfortunately i sell one of them before find another. Please write answer who took it and equip.

Rixen

Jun 3, 2017
what will be if got 2 earring?
one in cosplay club
second one in massage salon
Unfortunately i sell one of them before find another. Please write answer who took it and equip.
Earrings? There's earrings in this game?

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
Nice game but does anyone have a full save with a good and normal ending + a complete CG gallery? And a new gallery walkthrough since the previous one got retired

edwardpf1

Dec 20, 2017
I am stuck in the ruins with "You cant reach this area maybe there is another way". I already went left and got the crytsal and destroyed the tower.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
I saw 0.73 on SVS comics but wondered why it wasn't posted on here? I see its littered with bugs! That sucks..

NovusPeregrine

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2017
So...writing is quite good, gotta admit that. Overall, the game is pretty well made with a decent amount of content...unfortunately I personally didn't like it much. Mostly, that's because it rapidly went from a strong, promising start...to yet-another-rape-quest. Seriously, I'm not sure how, exactly, it makes sense for a Succubus to always end up on the losing end of sexual encounters. Everywhere else, they're pretty much always portrayed as dominants(Heck, even in this game the only other Succubus is clearly so), rather than helpless victims as seems to mostly be the case here. The only way to get XP seems to be to let yourself be forced, for example. I was also disappointed that I couldn't find much content for the multiple female characters who seemed to be fairly blatantly bi-sexual or lesbian. Though that might be because I gave up too soon (I made it to the orc trials bad end, and through a couple of events in each club, before deciding the game wasn't for me).

Reactions: Re-4Andrew

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Succubus to always end up on the losing end of sexual encounters
From the Lore of Succubus infused games I have played, the Succubus is driven by they're sexual desire so to them losing and getting gang fucked, or just forcefully banged (its not rape because..well...there succubus) they don't care either way. :closedtongue:

I really didn't find any rape scenes (or dont remember) I think she gave a blowjob to and orc! The orc ceremony went bad for the other girl, as they found out the MC has Succubus powers and had no interest in her! Not sure about the Enemies I was able to defeat them every time.

And her story starts out as a normal working women who other then maybe masturbating is unaware of her sexual potential. And she never seems to get used to it. But the game is still too early in development to know if that all changes.

Reactions: Rixen
4.20 star(s) 76 Votes