4.20 star(s) 76 Votes

ryu7432

Sep 30, 2017
From the Lore of Succubus infused games I have played, the Succubus is driven by they're sexual desire so to them losing and getting gang fucked, or just forcefully banged (its not rape because..well...there succubus) they don't care either way. :closedtongue:
And her story starts out as a normal working women who other then maybe masturbating is unaware of her sexual potential. And she never seems to get used to it. But the game is still too early in development to know if that all changes.
But isn't that a matter of preference? Besides, Serena grew up believing she's human her entire life, and the game literally balancing her humanity between her sanity and her lust, so the game's main goal is to not have her turned into a sex-crazed succubus (but if it is, it's on Serena's terms). So I agree with on the last part.

I really didn't find any rape scenes (or dont remember) I think she gave a blowjob to and orc! The orc ceremony went bad for the other girl, as they found out the MC has Succubus powers and had no interest in her! Not sure about the Enemies I was able to defeat them every time.
The rape scenes are indeed from enemies. Lose without a warp crystal, and you see the aftermath. I think this is also the only way to increase the anal stat since there isn't a true anal sex scene yet. I remember someone asking about that.

where in heavens is the 'preparation area'?
If you're referring to the orc-book quest, it's the flooded area before you enter the dungeon.

Habuza

Jun 6, 2017
So i have a bug, or maybe its not a bug im not sure but i have gotten the swimsuit and training clothes from the cosplay club but when i try to enter the dressing room she says ''I want to try out the swimsuit'' then the door to the dressing room closes and i cant get in, she just keeps saying the same thing when trying to enter. Is this a bug or is there just no more content?

Rixen

Jun 3, 2017
So i have a bug, or maybe its not a bug im not sure but i have gotten the swimsuit and training clothes from the cosplay club but when i try to enter the dressing room she says ''I want to try out the swimsuit'' then the door to the dressing room closes and i cant get in, she just keeps saying the same thing when trying to enter. Is this a bug or is there just no more content?
No more content for now

Kmzz

Dec 4, 2017
When I enter home she takes her clothes of go to the kitchen and I get a black screen and can't do anything anymore.
Does anybody else have this bug?

Unknown Developer

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2017
Well, I just tested the game and, well, much potential, but very little implemented. I'm exploring for some hours on the game, and the most part of the events are just photos of her body, very few sex really and that is bad considering that without it it becomes quite hard to maintain your sanity. The repatable scenes have no progression, are too long and you must do them in order to get Sanity. This game have the potential to be really good, but I really didn't saw enough to worth the time. 102 events? I saw half of them and they are all photos of the naked body of the same model (most of the time clothed).

Reactions: TJoshua

TJoshua

Apr 30, 2017
Well, I just tested the game and, well, much potential, but very little implemented. I'm exploring for some hours on the game, and the most part of the events are just photos of her body, very few sex really and that is bad considering that without it it becomes quite hard to maintain your sanity. The repatable scenes have no progression, are too long and you must do them in order to get Sanity. This game have the potential to be really good, but I really didn't saw enough to worth the time. 102 events? I saw half of them and they are all photos of the naked body of the same model (most of the time clothed).
the real question is how the story and game play will improve over time because the creator could expand it in many ways.

TJoshua

Apr 30, 2017
Can someone please post a link for this version of the game and remember what kind if sight this is!?

Valcry

May 16, 2017
Yeah eventually you just hold the ctrl or q button to skip the reatables. makes it bearable imo. What this game lacks is that its started with the foundation, a big foundation, and now has options to take the game in all sexual directions. Early games like this tend to be tweaked in a patch here and there for the sanity balance i'm sure.

I do love this game for a few reasons. Red-hair (unnatural) with tig ol bitties. No real relationships yet (Bruce may be an ending). Exp system is based off sexy stuff, i'd rather grind that than killing looters. Lastly is the split world thing, kinda like how all the anime that has came out in the last 2 years is based on immersive gameish worlds the mc is stuck in and OP af. This is now someone who can fall easily in the first 2 mob battle is they don't play right.

What I would like added as it stands:
Generic as it may be but since it seems like the dev is taking a page out of a book of the JHRPG's and could put in a red light district. Either world honestly. Since the other world you dont have a sanity/lust change in for the time of day, it may be a nicer stop than having to use the bathtub, bed or the bar before bed every night.
Call it weird, but our gal is a demon. She could easily make some sort of 'occult research club' (yes its dxd ref.) or something of that nature and its a club of her converted worshipers (few low-willed students). Daily 'donations' or things of that nature. She is the adviser now.
With that being said, there could be an S/M like slider implemented for later stuff. When see gets rolling in the ends of the plot lines for certain events there can be two outcomes. S side she takes control of the situation and M is submissive ending. I see this as an extra stat like the exposure bar.
Again playing on the Demon part. At a certain level, she gets the ability to influence men in their sleep. I see this as another way to refill gauge's in places like the inn or an apartment building. Possibly even being used as part of the Sadist ability.
I know there is more I thought of but the A/C in my house isn't working and the 3 cold hard ciders i downed in an hour are not making this easier.

TL;DR I love this game and concept and I wish i could go in time and play the games I'm waiting on to finish.

TJoshua

Apr 30, 2017
I
Yeah eventually you just hold the ctrl or q button to skip the reatables. makes it bearable imo. What this game lacks is that its started with the foundation, a big foundation, and now has options to take the game in all sexual directions. Early games like this tend to be tweaked in a patch here and there for the sanity balance i'm sure.

I do love this game for a few reasons. Red-hair (unnatural) with tig ol bitties. No real relationships yet (Bruce may be an ending). Exp system is based off sexy stuff, i'd rather grind that than killing looters. Lastly is the split world thing, kinda like how all the anime that has came out in the last 2 years is based on immersive gameish worlds the mc is stuck in and OP af. This is now someone who can fall easily in the first 2 mob battle is they don't play right.

What I would like added as it stands:
Generic as it may be but since it seems like the dev is taking a page out of a book of the JHRPG's and could put in a red light district. Either world honestly. Since the other world you dont have a sanity/lust change in for the time of day, it may be a nicer stop than having to use the bathtub, bed or the bar before bed every night.
Call it weird, but our gal is a demon. She could easily make some sort of 'occult research club' (yes its dxd ref.) or something of that nature and its a club of her converted worshipers (few low-willed students). Daily 'donations' or things of that nature. She is the adviser now.
With that being said, there could be an S/M like slider implemented for later stuff. When see gets rolling in the ends of the plot lines for certain events there can be two outcomes. S side she takes control of the situation and M is submissive ending. I see this as an extra stat like the exposure bar.
Again playing on the Demon part. At a certain level, she gets the ability to influence men in their sleep. I see this as another way to refill gauge's in places like the inn or an apartment building. Possibly even being used as part of the Sadist ability.
I know there is more I thought of but the A/C in my house isn't working and the 3 cold hard ciders i downed in an hour are not making this easier.

TL;DR I love this game and concept and I wish i could go in time and play the games I'm waiting on to finish.
Feel your pain and shouldn't she be given the ability to rape adventures to death in battle as well because she is a succubus also she should be able to heal with that as well.

Valcry

May 16, 2017
Yeah, more late game things since shes still 'coming' into her abilities. Old boy that gave her the outfit could offer a new one to her that gives her access to her bits more easily lol

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes