4.20 star(s) 76 Votes

Ravellon

Jan 17, 2018
Can anyone list all photo locations? In a way that is not too hard to understand. I can't find #1.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
I think the dog on the roof is just a joke, based on the similarities of the word "roof"and the noise dogs make. There's a number of actual verbal jokes like this.

MetalBlank

Oct 3, 2017
I was running 0.7.3, and went to the art club, chose to pose with the shawl, and Serena decided she wasn't getting naked today, so she posed clothed, left the studio, and then started to repeat the 'I'm not getting naked today' and the subsequent scene while standing out in the hallway, over and over, I had to force close the game... I had her on the exhibition path, and her lust was over 100, but her sanity was in normal bounds.

tobagotobago

Jun 4, 2017
I was running 0.7.3, and went to the art club, chose to pose with the shawl, and Serena decided she wasn't getting naked today, so she posed clothed, left the studio, and then started to repeat the 'I'm not getting naked today' and the subsequent scene while standing out in the hallway, over and over, I had to force close the game... I had her on the exhibition path, and her lust was over 100, but her sanity was in normal bounds.
same thing happen to me as well. WA is to save before entering and if she is not willing to get naked, reload the game and choose non naked posing.

Reactions: MetalBlank

MetalBlank

Oct 3, 2017
same thing happen to me as well. WA is to save before entering and if she is not willing to get naked, reload the game and choose non naked posing.
I'm not sure if it has anything to do with pranking Mr Robinson first... but I had just done that... /shrug

Dandelion1

Jun 18, 2017
found a bug in the empty classroom, gamebreaking bug. after the nude event i returned the next day and serena stood still at the door, while an event played out. the right side was filled by the nude-hiding serena and the student couldnt leave the room thus breaking the game.

grain2k

Feb 2, 2018
Excuse me for my english, but i can find anything about anal experience...
Where, when and with who...
Someone can help me?

Sword26

Donor
Aug 8, 2016
Lust and the use of it is still work in progress, ho here's some info on it:
  • You gain 20 lust every day(only when you visit Eve tho, that's my bad, will fix in the next version)
  • You also gain 20 lust from getting defeated.
  • You lose 10 lust when you masturbate, or when you do one night stand scene.
  • There are no repercussions for having lots of lust yet.
In the future I'll make skills that use lust as a resource and add a bad end when you reach a certain amout of it.
If something of the above doesn't work then I messed up somewhere :)
can't get past club checking and i went to all clubs help me ?

R34P3R

May 2, 2017
Stuck on day 2 in the school. I have visit all rooms and speaked with all people but i can't leave the school. Have anyone a Save file after day 2 for me?

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes