4.20 star(s) 76 Votes

Linus

May 24, 2017
Its a solid work with addiction effect! Iam not a fan of "succubus" typ Rpg but it really has his own touch. in my Opinion, the creator put really heartbleed in the game!

Reactions: Rixen
Jun 30, 2017
i already buy all clothes in supermaket, but next day i talk to Angie but nothing happen. Also how to unlock that Mr.Robinson

grapedog

Feb 24, 2018
im just gonna voice my opinion here, i love the work so far, please keep it up.

also, just as a counter vote, I enjoy the magic fantasy side along with the teacher side. there are so many teacher corruption games already, it's just silly. The fact that this isn't JUST a teacher game is what is going to keep me playing. I'm not too sure what you could do on the teacher corruption side, that hasn't already been done an octillion times before. that you have combined the two, i really like.

So far I'm enjoying the game, can't wait to see more progress, great job!

Rixen

Jun 3, 2017
im just gonna voice my opinion here, i love the work so far, please keep it up.

also, just as a counter vote, I enjoy the magic fantasy side along with the teacher side. there are so many teacher corruption games already, it's just silly. The fact that this isn't JUST a teacher game is what is going to keep me playing. I'm not too sure what you could do on the teacher corruption side, that hasn't already been done an octillion times before. that you have combined the two, i really like.

So far I'm enjoying the game, can't wait to see more progress, great job!
Got any good teacher corruption games to recommend? I already know Humbling Experience and Devin's Life, but those are quite bad...

grapedog

Feb 24, 2018
what are the ways through sex to gain sanity?

im completely avoiding the nighttime diner scene, and I'm trying to figure out other ways to raise sanity, while also avoiding the super fucking overused/overdone/overdid old, fat, ugly, man route. what world do these people live in that the MC's(most are arguably a 9-10 on a ten point hotness scale) can't find a younger or same age, attractive male, to engage in a one night stand?

so a list of alternate ways, for repeatable events, to increase sanity, would be nice.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
what are the ways through sex to gain sanity?

im completely avoiding the nighttime diner scene, and I'm trying to figure out other ways to raise sanity, while also avoiding the super fucking overused/overdone/overdid old, fat, ugly, man route. what world do these people live in that the MC's(most are arguably a 9-10 on a ten point hotness scale) can't find a younger or same age, attractive male, to engage in a one night stand?

so a list of alternate ways, for repeatable events, to increase sanity, would be nice.
I'm not sure that you can completely avoid the diner, but masturbation, taking a show / bath, and swimming laps (once you have the swimsuit) all raise sanity.

grapedog

Feb 24, 2018
I'm not sure that you can completely avoid the diner, but masturbation, taking a show / bath, and swimming laps (once you have the swimsuit) all raise sanity.
how about gaining experience? i know i can lose battles to do it, what other ways are their to gain experience?

grapedog

Feb 24, 2018
in the bar in the evening at the table in a red dress you can get scenes and experience
im completely avoiding that scene. is that scene or losing in battle the only way to gain experience? so i can either get gang-raped after losing a fight, or get drunk-raped by some ugly old man?

there isn't any way to pick up a good looking same age guy? it's got to be drunk-rape or gang-rape?

Rixen

Jun 3, 2017
im completely avoiding that scene. is that scene or losing in battle the only way to gain experience? so i can either get gang-raped after losing a fight, or get drunk-raped by some ugly old man?

there isn't any way to pick up a good looking same age guy? it's got to be drunk-rape or gang-rape?
With the skill Frenzy Lust, you can fuck random people on the street. And at the bar, there's 4 encounters: Old man, thug, young man and a student.

abao

Mar 20, 2018
I ran into a bug. The clothes worn as viewed by the wardrobe doesn't match my status. It happens differently each time I reload the game from earlier and do the same thing again. That stops me from going outside the house, either I stayed in the sleepwear in status no matter what I change to in the wardrobe, or I stayed in teacher's suit without underwear in the status.

The interval in between the bug is this, save 03 and save 04.
Do away with the .txt to load.

Halp!

grapedog

Feb 24, 2018
I ran into a bug. The clothes worn as viewed by the wardrobe doesn't match my status. It happens differently each time I reload the game from earlier and do the same thing again. That stops me from going outside the house, either I stayed in the sleepwear in status no matter what I change to in the wardrobe, or I stayed in teacher's suit without underwear in the status.

The interval in between the bug is this, save 03 and save 04.
Do away with the .txt to load.

Halp!
im getting the same cloths mismatch bug too, and also, i cannot enter the recollection room. when i try to enter the recollection room it says something like "i don't feel like it, maybe another time"... and I'm not sure what the issue is.

The last new event I triggered was using seduce on a guy on the street in the evening, after walking home through the park and starting what I'm guessing is the first trigger for the exhibitionism quests. After talking to the guy in the park, i walked over to a bench, and the graphics of the bench were there, but my character was not, only a small square showing her face showed up, but that's it... and now I'm having those issues with no recollection room, and clothing not matching what I actually wear.

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes