4.20 star(s) 76 Votes

Gaboris

Aug 10, 2017
Hmmm wait a bit. I thought this had some Hypno or Mind Control tags earlier? Was that changed in the game or was the page just wrongly tagged or is it just my memory?

Also while I'm at the subject, what is this game like? What's the basic loop? I guess our character finds out that she's a succubus or something and starts corrupting her students and people around town while maintaining a teacher's work?

RedRob

May 10, 2017
if I remember correctly, the last update before this was .925. Or something like that. So I'm guessing .93 is just some bugfixs.

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
Error in 0.93 foundet.

can not buy can not eqiup and can not more leafe the room XD

Oslo

Jan 25, 2018
After installing Windows 7, exe games in particular the Succulence game are not included.There is a plate "file corrupted". Help solve the problem.

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
i'm just as confused as you as to why this has been marked as updated once again...
If I remember rightly there was only an RTP version on the previous update f95. This update has added the non RTP version. The game hasn't actually changed, its just an f95 update.

Reactions: James1980

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
i don't see a difference in the recollection game either
Its not an update to the game. The game is still 0.9.3. All that has happened is that the OP has been updated to include the Non RTP version of 0.9.3.

0.9.3 is the latest version and was released on the 1st Sept. The next version (confusingly) 0.9.5 is due out next Thursday (25th September)

Apr 5, 2018
So frustrated with this game, either your lust gets too high or your sanity gets too low and both results in game over. Whats more annoying is that the game itself is great and has potential but the difficulty curve of maintaining levels of lust/sanity as well as getting content/scenes to trigger makes it so annoying to play and enjoy myself when it feels like im working at a job trying to maintain adequate levels so the shit doesnt fail.

Is there any way to disable game overs from lust/sanity or better yet is there cheat to keep my sanity at say 5? And my lust at 100/125? Im sick of playing this number management game and rather just enjoy the game at my own pace with the content.

Greugreu

Nov 12, 2017
So frustrated with this game, either your lust gets too high or your sanity gets too low and both results in game over. Whats more annoying is that the game itself is great and has potential but the difficulty curve of maintaining levels of lust/sanity as well as getting content/scenes to trigger makes it so annoying to play and enjoy myself when it feels like im working at a job trying to maintain adequate levels so the shit doesnt fail.

Is there any way to disable game overs from lust/sanity or better yet is there cheat to keep my sanity at say 5? And my lust at 100/125? Im sick of playing this number management game and rather just enjoy the game at my own pace with the content.
Do your daily contract tasks. Level up, then you can easily manage with lust/sanity transfer. Keep used condoms for emergency occasions, screw orcs daily or use nightstands at the bar, daily public requests also give 20 sanity. I actually find it harder to get low sanity in order to grind level. I regularly have to slack in a poison pool in orc camp and use Unholy drain to lower my sanity and do the daily orc screwing for XP.

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes