4.20 star(s) 76 Votes

Big Mountain

Nov 4, 2017
excuse me, but i can't unlock the beach... I only can swim, with the withe and with the black bikini...
Can you help me?
Thanks in advance
thats all there is ( i think)
if you go to the bottom right corner of the beach you get message that there will be more
but not in this version

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
In the changelog notes is said that now the exposure value can reach 100. But i'm stuck at 75.
I started another game and drank lots of nudity potions reaching 100. I would prefer to not replay an entire game because this.

Big Mountain

Nov 4, 2017
In the changelog notes is said that now the exposure value can reach 100. But i'm stuck at 75.
I started another game and drank lots of nudity potions reaching 100. I would prefer to not replay an entire game because this.
i dont know how i did it but i am at 83 ( no potions)

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
this question was asked so many times if you would just use the search function it would be easier

if you search for "photo" there are 40 results and after that you can just pick the ones you want
Well I tried that and got no results, perhaps it would help if I changed the search filter from the entire forum to just this thread.

Lance Boyle

Aug 22, 2017
Did you try completing exposure quest during the afternoon?

Arti0082

Dec 26, 2017
Can i Report Bug's here ? i apologies if it's not the right section .
I found a Bug where the Game crashes in the Supermarket.
If you go straight Up after entering there is a Man and if you wanna go by them
he says something and the Game crashes Sometimes.

Hope I could Help

vultron

May 19, 2018
I feel like I haven't reached the end of the games content yet I'm not advancing anything I think there is some event I'm not activating but I don't know what or where it is.

For reference I'm currently just past the point where you defeat that weird cult in the slums now everything that happens seems to just be repeating daily events but I don't think the cult was the end of content.

ryu7432

Sep 30, 2017
I feel like I haven't reached the end of the games content yet I'm not advancing anything I think there is some event I'm not activating but I don't know what or where it is.

For reference I'm currently just past the point where you defeat that weird cult in the slums now everything that happens seems to just be repeating daily events but I don't think the cult was the end of content.
if you're referring to the flower quest in the slums, then that's the end of the current story content.

Big Mountain

Nov 4, 2017

you can check your progress with the little red book in your bedroom
just go to the recollection room and see if you are missing scenes

wavelets

May 28, 2017
are there any chats for potion?? its impossible to play without it
I used a save editor (saveeditonline.com) to add a ton of money. You can then buy all the potions from the store to the right of the house.

You can add items as well, but then you gotta figure out which item numbers correspond to what, meaning you will have to edit - load game - edit again multiple times. Easier to just add money

Reactions: erzetayeka
4.20 star(s) 76 Votes